H23????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23????

Need some websites to get the Non Vtec H23 DOHC,2.3L,engine and tranny.....P.S. I searched and found nothing!!!!!

yeah i've sorta been unclear on this for a long time too. from what i gather, the non vtec one was was came in the usdm non vtec ludes...and is like the h23a1 or some shit....the jdm dohc vtec one has a blue valve cover, as far as i know, and came in 5th gen wagons i beleive....and was the h23a

now this is just what i think.....anyone care to clarify this for the both of us?

Comment

hmotors seams to be the place of choice around here
      http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30027
      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
        yeah i've sorta been unclear on this for a long time too. from what i gather, the non vtec one was was came in the usdm non vtec ludes...and is like the h23a1 or some shit....the jdm dohc vtec one has a blue valve cover, as far as i know, and came in 5th gen wagons i beleive....and was the h23a

now this is just what i think.....anyone care to clarify this for the both of us?
        Correct

Fresh out the N00b forums, gotta love it.

Comment

I know a guy selling an h23, non vtec. No tranny though...but the motor was rebuilt, he really wants to sell it, south FL area, lmk if you're interested

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

jesus, just build a f block with the h23 head and wahla!
            plus, you can get the timing belt, water pump, head gasket and all that shat out of the way.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

jdm f22b
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

what were the specs on the h23a? like hp wise and shit. why wouldn't honda just have stuck h22's in them?

Comment

h23a was about 220 hp if I remember. VTAKKK. Plus the automatics had awd, manuals had fwd if I remember correctly
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Here is a great site for information u may need.

http://4thgenaccord.8m.net/enginecodes.htm
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

h23a was about 220 hp if I remember. VTAKKK. Plus the automatics had awd, manuals had fwd if I remember correctly
                      WTF are u talking about

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                        WTF are u talking about
                        serious, a h23 has 160..LOL
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

He's talking about the H23A DOHC VTEC that came in 6th gen Accord wagons. It's so JDM, not even Ryu's mom knows about it.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

May head hurts from reading all this crap...

The JDM H23 VTEC made 200-220hp (I've seen it listed as both... and I know nobody that actually has one... but it makes H22 power pretty much). It ONLY came in an automatic AWD 6th gen wagon. There never was a 5 speed for the H23 VTEC.

The USDM H23 was the midrange Prelude motor... not the 135 made by the F22A1, and not the 190 made by the H22... it was a middle-of-the-road 160hp. Not a bad motor, and popular for turbo. But it's still not the best... \

Also, Zigen is quite right... the USDM H23s are all pretty beat by now. You'd be lucky to find one that wasn't pounded on. The JDM F22B DOHC (essentially the same motor) makes the same power, and you have a better chance of getting one in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              May head hurts from reading all this crap...

The JDM H23 VTEC made 200-220hp (I've seen it listed as both... and I know nobody that actually has one... but it makes H22 power pretty much). It ONLY came in an automatic AWD 6th gen wagon. There never was a 5 speed for the H23 VTEC.

The USDM H23 was the midrange Prelude motor... not the 135 made by the F22A1, and not the 190 made by the H22... it was a middle-of-the-road 160hp. Not a bad motor, and popular for turbo. But it's still not the best... \

Also, Zigen is quite right... the USDM H23s are all pretty beat by now. You'd be lucky to find one that wasn't pounded on. The JDM F22B DOHC (essentially the same motor) makes the same power, and you have a better chance of getting one in good shape.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X