sig show off thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sig show off thread

blah, im bored and I thought we should start one.

either just type a period or tell how your sig was inspired.

my sig was inspired by juan(yes, thats his username here) a few minutes ago on aim..

thanks juan...

*edit* if this is a repost, o well, lol. I just wanted everyone to see my new sig!
    Last edited by d112crzy; 04-07-2006, 10:54 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

My car, my bike, I'm religious (hence the fishie and crosses), and Phil 4:13 is:
    "I can do all things through Christ who stregthens me....."
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

your making me bring out the leg humper sig.

Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

my sig is a project that me and my friends are working on. it's just a normal go-kart with a 5 hp briggs & straton, but soon it will have a 600cc motorcycle motor and tranny fited to it. the old wheels will be replaced with audi 4 lug steelies (you can see one on in sig). the motor is of a honda nighthawk and is rated at 67 hp with a 5 speed tranny. it won't be sportbike fast, but still be fast and violent, at least for a go-kart. later
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

my sig is a mere 2 months old and i have changed about 45% of the car since then.... yeah i need an updated sig

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

this is my sig off another forum...speaking of which, I've been meaning to change my name here...

Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
              my sig is a project that me and my friends are working on. it's just a normal go-kart with a 5 hp briggs & straton, but soon it will have a 600cc motorcycle motor and tranny fited to it. the old wheels will be replaced with audi 4 lug steelies (you can see one on in sig). the motor is of a honda nighthawk and is rated at 67 hp with a 5 speed tranny. it won't be sportbike fast, but still be fast and violent, at least for a go-kart. later
              Holy $hit, hope you're building a roll cage for that thing!! That's nuts!! LOL That'll be one hell of a neck-snapper...
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                Omg, did you make her take her shoes off...... LOL
                "Don't scuff my bumper woman!!!"
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                  Omg, did you make her take her shoes off...... LOL
                  "Don't scuff my bumper woman!!!"
                  haha nah, she just did it...,this was after i had just gotten the front of my car repainted after my accident, so the paint was mint.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                    Holy $hit, hope you're building a roll cage for that thing!! That's nuts!! LOL That'll be one hell of a neck-snapper...
                    yeah it's gettin a cage and a few other things for saftey. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                      haha nah, she just did it...,this was after i had just gotten the front of my car repainted after my accident, so the paint was mint.
                      I'd be more worried about putting a crease where the ridges are on the hood.

Gravity + 110# + ridge = dent
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Erik did mine since my other one was so boring, HEHE.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                          I'd be more worried about putting a crease where the ridges are on the hood.

Gravity + 110# + ridge = dent
                          unfort. its dented in 7 different places now..some fat kid at my school rolled over my hood, and dented it everywhere possible, lol...sucks.

hoods not even a year old..

Comment

okay... where to begin.

my car, that's a duh
                            HighwayStar is a group of friends that are all car people. we run the highways all over the country. it's also now a clothing company with some bitching designs
                            NightOwl, that's something me and my insomniac friends came up with. we all post at like 4am all the time lol
                            2.0L Plus Crew is actually off of anoter forum poking fun at all the D and B series people
                            Anti-Tree Mafia, this is to commemerate two of my best friends that recently died... both hit trees going over 100+ MPH
                            インテリア Coupe

HighwayStar - /super highway/stunt driving/transport service/fast delivery/
                            NightOwl - Nocturnal posting master
                            2.0LPlus Crew - Member # 1.5
                            Anti-Tree Mafia - stop hitting trees/to young to die
                            FG Civic.com

Comment

"form follows function."
                              Louis Sullivan

Comment

Working...
                              X