Mazdaspeed 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazdaspeed 6?

I love my CB7 but she needs someone more experienced to take care of her. She runs fine and drives smooth but it's like a bad book, everytime I turn a page, there's another thing to fix. I'm thinking of either keeping the CB7 as a project car and using the Speed 6 for a daily driver, or downright selling her to use as a down payment. Something with a warranty that I won't have to keep replacing parts on. I can get a Sport Mazdaspeed 6 for $21720 because I sell Mazda's. A 24 month lease would be $305 a month. I'm going with a lease because you get a $2500 rebate on the Speed 6. Should I do it?
    Last edited by SoapyToast; 04-18-2006, 10:03 PM.

If you lease it will never be yours, you willl have to give it back.

Comment

Leasing is for fools, and businesses that provide cars.

Buy it outright. From what I have seen the Mazdaspeed 6 is a very quick car, and the only USDM Mazda 6 built in Japan.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

For 21k you can almost finance it for $300 a month if you can put maybe 1 or 2k down.

Comment

or you can get a mazdaspeed3 and save some cash and still have a pretty fun car.... but not compared to the cb7

Comment

i loved my mazda 6 (non speed). 2003 black with lip kit and wing = jism

save the cb7 as a ur project car

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by d2privat11
              or you can get a mazdaspeed3 and save some cash and still have a pretty fun car.... but not compared to the cb7
              Meh, FWD kills it.

Comment

Working...
              X