Evo8 is pickin on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evo8 is pickin on me

alrite I when on the inner lane of freeway, crusin at 80+mph when i notice theres a MODDED EVO VIII on my ass..It was cool at first then I still notice hes still behind me flickin light and shit..I though i was goin slow for him but if he wana pass me then just switch lane..after a few minute, the fuckin Evo driver hit the gas, swtich lane, and cut in front of me then the motherfuca hit BRAKE dammit..im like shit shitt..., i wasnt panic tho i keep calm and slow down hitin brake easily..when hes in front of me he pretend go go slow for a min..then the fucka WHOSHH.gone....shit was scary..my heart was beatin hella fast..who ever drivin that EVO got probs..that shit was fast tho

MY 1n2 CB7

should've moved out the way...the left lane is for passing not cruising.....

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE

Yep we have signs that clearly say that yet people still do it pisses me off... Slow Drivers on highways cause accidents..

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I would have let him run into the back of me then my neck my back and just take his car away from him. He shouldnt have been tailing you and that way youll have the cb7 and the evo. Then when you take his ass to court be like well he should have been driving at a pace where he can stop at a safe distance but beng that he was probably young and drives a sports car he rear ended me trying to play cute i think he doesnt want his car anymore the way hes driving it so im suing him for it and jsut take it from right under his nose lol.

Comment

Yeah Spark. Id make the fuck hit me, take him to court, and make sure hed never have money for another car never the less an evo. Since I dont care about my car all that much, it would be sweet for me

Comment

Sounds like he wanted to race you...I had a guy in a nice new white sti do that to me a couple weeks ago....so I obliged him and he raped my ass....hard, as you can I imagine. Of course I didn't expect anything short of that...I race people when I know I will lose, its still fun to me.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
              x2...yo your slow ass was in the fast lane going 80... a guy with an evo is not gonna cruise @ 80..shit i have an accord..and i cruise around 100-110 on the interstate....

yeah you should have moved lanes? !

i dont know about him jumping in front of you and braking...that was some asshole shit..but still should have shifted over

Comment

Next time you know what you do When you see him again and theres no escapin the other side lane of traffic get in front of him and bake on him hard. Then when he tried to cut around brake on him and come to a stop then let him hit you straight up son youll get paid.

If he says but he came to a stop just go okay yeah that right and your the one driving a sportscar hmmmmm seems like someone got cocky and go to the lawyer i was jsut driving an accord whats he gonna say then LOL nothing. And hell have no choice but to hand over some funds . Or maybe someone will hit his ass and then thatll learn him.

Comment

80 in the fast lane? I know thats about 20mph less than what I would be driving anyways fuck him because you were doing speed limit I suppose...lol
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

lol Im a safe driver..i usually go 90mph max but this time I had like 1 kid and 2 adult with me so.. ..but if evo dude wanna pass cuz my speed's slow..he could have just swich ln and get infront of me in second..damnn mofo

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

lol, id try and take that foo, down shift into 3rd.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Accordlx
                        lol Im a safe driver..i usually go 90mph max but this time I had like 1 kid and 2 adult with me so.. ..but if evo dude wanna pass cuz my speed's slow..he could have just swich ln and get infront of me in second..damnn mofo
                        Again, Left lane is not for cruising man.
                        You should've moved out the way.

Comment

You all are right. If your cruising in the fast lane, always check whos coming up behind you. Its not hard to tell if someone is doing 10 mph faster than you.

If he was trying to race you, he probably was having a head trip.

Stupid hardass drivers...
                          So many of them out there...
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Accordlx
                            alrite I when on the inner lane of freeway, I though i was goin slow for him but if he wana pass me then just switch lane..
                            I think you guys missed a very important piece of information in his post. I'm assuming the INNER lane is the right lane for slower drivers. Perhaps he can clear that up for us.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
                              I think you guys missed a very important piece of information in his post. I'm assuming the INNER lane is the right lane for slower drivers. Perhaps he can clear that up for us.

Yes big difference. Inner lane or fast lane?
                              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                              X