No love from everybody else???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No love from everybody else???

This has probably been asked before, but do any of you get made fun of for driving your cb7? Well the guys i hang within my car club always give me a hard time saying that my car will be slow with a h22, then slow if i turbo it. But it just makes me want to build my cb even more. I know anybody can buy a ef or eg hatch put a b16 or h22 and be pretty quick, but all i see is riced out crap saying they run 12's in a stock d-series motor I got my cb7 cause it's different(in my area) and i think with a little time and money it can look just as better as a brand new car off the showroom floor. Thanks for listening to my ramble, just had to get this off my chest
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

it was THE BEST SELLING car 3 of the 4 years it was produced.......there are probably more of these cars on the road from the 90's than any other car.......everyone just had civics on the brain and forgot about these......haters are just haters.....they have no basis or real reason for the hate, but they hate anyway.......the accord is heavier but also built better.......the civic is cheap and small.......they're both what they were supposed to be.....either can be made fast.......it's all an opinion but to say the civic is better is just stupid....it's ONLY lighter.....200hp will move 2200lbs faster than it will move 2900lbs but so what......the geo metro is lighter than the civic, does that make the civic a joke?

Comment

if it makes you feel any better at least you have bumpers and fenders i dont have any and i drive to school like that idc what people say about my cb7 they can fuck off for all i care

Comment

yea, my civic, eclipse gs driving friends always talk shit. I shut them up when I race them, or when we go for a long ride, they want to ride in my car, I tell them no because they dont like it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I used to own a Civic coupe and an Integra Ls...i hate them both now. I was teenager okay?

The cb7 is comfy. Drop in a h22 and those Civics wont be talking smack about how heavy, slow, blah blah...

Besides, Civics, most do not come with tachometers or power anything...be glad you have a tachometer, power windows and plush seating for 4. hehehhe...

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
          1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            yea, my civic, eclipse gs driving friends always talk shit. I shut them up when I race them, or when we go for a long ride, they want to ride in my car, I tell them no because they dont like it.
            true. I say ignore the haters bro they do 12's on a bodykit then they must have a hard time differentiating the difference in reality and fantasy especially for the mods that they may have. Be yourself they are the misinformed ones that took it the wrong way thats why the import industry has a bad name now.

They get misinformed spread the B.S around everyone gets led every other way but the right way and this gets the whole game twisted on whos fast and whos not. I bet the only mods that they have on their cars is the intake header and exhaust all probably name brand with no serious motor mods and they probably swear that the rice muffler will give them 10hp. Let them think that they do this and that and dont tell them nothing just prove it to them that you are fast weather you go allmotor h22 or turbo f22.

They dont know what a serious car mod is but a bodykit some guages. It seems to me like your in the wrong club. Be out of the norm that way you can catch every victim out there with the sleeper accord with the h22 or f22 turbo cloaked with some dulled out intercooler so noone expects it. Then you can take their money and let them spread the word that your accord isnt slow. Just dont pop the hood for anyone because they may get hyped tell everyone else next thing you know you have to keep an eye on your cb7.

Comment

Ha, thats funny you talk about people hating on you, but your SN is #1 hater LOL! how ironic............
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i myself already created a thread like this: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=made+fun
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Well im not a hater i know that and plus i like the screen name. No my friends have "quick" cars i guess. gsr swap eg hatch, gsr ej hatch, 200sx, turbo del sol on stock motor. But what so funny about it is that by the end of this month we will see who has a "slow" accord??? LOL HAHA!!!
                  Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                  Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
                    Well im not a hater i know that and plus i like the screen name. No my friends have "quick" cars i guess. gsr swap eg hatch, gsr ej hatch, 200sx, turbo del sol on stock motor. But what so funny about it is that by the end of this month we will see who has a "slow" accord??? LOL HAHA!!!
                    I wasn't saying you were a hater bro, i just thought i was ironicly funny.
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I told my dad I'd rather buy my neighbor's 92 LX with 190k than get his 00 LX Civic with really low miles. Just out of pure aesthetic choice, I love the look, but I still love the Civic even though it's a slushbox, it's really fun to drive a 2300 lb car.

The CB7 is one of those cars where you don't care if anyone hates it or not because that's just how much you love it.

Comment

i love the haters, really love that o' my god i just got my ass kicked by an accord look they get.

Comment

i'm going to figure out if i am going to get hated on tomorrow or not....i am going to enter a car show for the 1st time. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

once i put in ITB's, they'll acknowledge the fact that i have ITB's regardless if it is slow or not.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I dont really care if my car looks good or not it will still kick most cars asses so i aint complainin.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X