Acura NSX sounds like sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acura NSX sounds like sex

why is the Acura NSX such a bad ass car?... have you ever thought about the NSX in Acura NSX.. like if you sound it out..it sounds like SEX
    Acura Sex....or it sounds like Acura "In Excess" .. i dunno...i lust this car tho! If i got one it would probably be one with the flip up lights...i dont like the newer headlights... man i should become a buddhist so i dont want worldy things..but before i die im gonna get one..it doesnt even have all the power as some cars coming out for the money....but that doesnt matter too me...sorry just day dreaming mods feel free to move to other automotive pls post your favorite pic of your NSX..

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    it doesnt even have all the power as some cars coming out for the money....but that doesnt matter too me
    this is when handling comes into the equation. oh and at the last Connecticut car show probably would've made you cry. i think there were 5-6 NSX's, sex's parked next to eachother.

here they are:
    Last edited by minoreparations; 04-25-2006, 02:16 AM.

Comment

There was one at work, and yes it does sound nice!
      Looks as nice as it sounds...

In Excess FTW!!

Comment

Mr. Wolf drove an NSX in Pulp Fiction.. vroom.
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kanibus
          Mr. Wolf drove an NSX in Pulp Fiction.. vroom.
          LOL...yo that is like the only descrepancy <sp> in that movie.... the movie pulp fiction takes place in the 70's and mr wolf..is sportin an NSX..which isnt out yet...how pimp is that!!..hey i gotta order pulp fiction off of ebay now..great movie!

Incorrectly regarded as goofs: Winston Wolf drives an Acura NSX, which is a two-seat sports car. After stating that he is taking Raquel to breakfast, he offers to give Jules and Vincent a ride home. But this was never a serious offer.

Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 04-25-2006, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I WILL HAVE THIS CAR BY THE TIME IM 50. anyway i want a 92 because my 92 accord is the first one i got and in 2 more weeks it will be nsx yellow.
              and about the power u can get a 90-96 4 about 20-30 thousand and spend another 9 grand and go to calie and u can get your motor rebuild and boosted. pushing about 515 hp and i think it was 495 WHP crazy.
              www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
              www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
              1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
              2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
              3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
              4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

"she likes me cuz i'm into finer things and i can donut in the NSX" DJ Quik
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

There are alot of owners in MA with them. I went to the bostom Motorsports meet and they had 3 of them in the boston area. All kids owned them. All under 27ish

Lucky bastards..

Comment

Wow. You mean they had the newer ones or the first ones from the time of the CB7?
                    '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                    EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      LOL...yo that is like the only descrepancy <sp> in that movie.... the movie pulp fiction takes place in the 70's and mr wolf..is sportin an NSX..which isnt out yet...how pimp is that!!..hey i gotta order pulp fiction off of ebay now..great movie!

Incorrectly regarded as goofs: Winston Wolf drives an Acura NSX, which is a two-seat sports car. After stating that he is taking Raquel to breakfast, he offers to give Jules and Vincent a ride home. But this was never a serious offer.

lol buddy.. i dont know whats going on but the movie is NOT set in the 70's... I'm not sure what gave you that idea but its not..it was contemperary..
                      1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kanibus
                        lol buddy.. i dont know whats going on but the movie is NOT set in the 70's... I'm not sure what gave you that idea but its not..it was contemperary..
                        Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It just has a 70's flavor, kinda like all of Quentin's films.

He was a big 70's movie buff, and I think that is where he draws a lot of his creative inspiration.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

funny you mention all this. my friend/original owner of my cb now has an NSX, and he gave me a ride in it on friday night.....donuts and all...took it up to 220km/h with such easy and it handle so amazingly it blows your mind.

and yes it does sound like sex.

Comment

Comment

That last pic looks like a corvette but 10 times better.
                              Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

Working...
                              X