X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB7LX
    replied
    i didnt know he had one of these

I bought side mirrors from him he included everything, deal was legit. he gets my vouch. - later

Leave a comment:

• ALOW1
    replied
    I bought 2 motor mounts from Wade and a pair of headlights. He said the headlights were in good shape before i bought them. He wasnt kidding, I couldnt be anymore happy with the purchase I made with him.

I paid him through Paypal at night, he shipped them out the next day and I had them the following day. The items were packaged verywell so nothing could have got damaged.

Very good job man! Thanks for such a great transaction. if I need more parts I will definatly hit you up.

Leave a comment:

• Phempa
    replied
    wade is a douche

j/k he's cool

send me those goddamn screws and light cover already!

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    awesome guy to deal with,big ups

Leave a comment:

• Father Time
    replied
    Sold me some 6X9 pods. Great condition! Thanks Wade.

Leave a comment:

• xwade01
    replied
    Aww, thanks guys!! Hehe, but yeah I seem to have a mix-up w/ UPS lately and idno why. Bitches!! But thanks for the purchases !

Leave a comment:

• eriemoto.
    replied
    sold me a signal arm switch. i guess UPS had a little mix up and it arrived a little later then expected but he kept in good contact with me and everything turned out alright.

Leave a comment:

• quakerjoe
    replied
    damn good seller...im sure we'll be doing business again soon... later wade

Leave a comment:

• HondaFan81
    replied
    Great seller, kept me posted on the whole process of the parts I needed:

auto TCU and VSS

Thanks Wade! Parts came well wrapped.

Leave a comment:

• cooneyb81
    replied
    he sold me a knee bolster for a dash, came in quick and in great condition

Leave a comment:

• xwade01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Yea man..on second thought....i might stick with the clean look...i dunno i polished it up and i added my oem foglight switch and was able to fix my cigg lighter and threw in an ichibahn one untill i find an oem replacement(oem and jdm...what a combo) and ummm yea im liking the look i got going...so but anyways thanks again...remember i asked what cond the white circles were in as far as the air vents go? Well im astounded...they are all in A++ cond and i was wanting to restore them cuz in the end(if there ever is an end..i think not) i want my car to be as restored as possible and them white circles were confusing me but its all good now!!! Yay for Xwade!

Leave a comment:

• xwade01
    replied
    Originally posted by Ralphie
    Yea ima vouch right now...got the dash bezel in awesome cond packaged perfect! Installed it tonight and it looks sick! I miss my woodgrain but im going to redo the wood grain anywho but thanks wade you rock and ill be sure to send some peeps your way!

Thanks a lot for the vouches. Glad you liked the packing, took me 20mins to figure out how I should do it !

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Yea ima vouch right now...got the dash bezel in awesome cond packaged perfect! Installed it tonight and it looks sick! I miss my woodgrain but im going to redo the wood grain anywho but thanks wade you rock and ill be sure to send some peeps your way!

Leave a comment:

• JDM_EJ
    replied
    Just recieved my item yesterday...installed it today...latch support was in great condition and he included all the bolts and everything...

Thanks Wade!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X