This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Day Without a Mexican

Any one see the protests going on here in San Diego. Thats a whole lot of mexicans. i saw it on MSNBC and Fox News so it has to be national.

i wonder if this will help the illegals any

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

I live in North GA and we have LOTS of Mexicans here. I say if they don’t like it. GO BACK TO MEXICO.

I don't have any problem with them being her. I AM NOT RACIST. But I hate people that bitch about something when they are better off here then they are there.

The news said they did this to show what it would be like without immigrants. Well, I am sure that if they were NOT here, some LEGAL American would have those jobs.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord

I don't have any problem with them being her. I AM NOT RACIST. But I hate people that bitch about something when they are better off here then they are there.
      well the whole point is they may get deported back soon that is why they are protesting....so if they are better off here...they are protesting to stay and work..not go back and be in a worst situation...get my drift....

Comment

same old work day for me........nothing different.......it's just another issue that really doesn't matter......things will always be what they are.......there are pros and cons to everything, and this whole country was taken from the native americans anyway, so ehh.........they help the economy and themselves and IMO, are taking NO jobs from people who wanna work........fuck, we need help now and there aren't people lining up to help us 40-60 hours a week for decent pay.........not a lot of mexican trim carpenters, wierd
        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          well the whole point is they may get deported back soon that is why they are protesting....so if they are better off here...they are protesting to stay and work..not go back and be in a worst situation...get my drift....

So they take a day off work, show the country that we can still function without them and they bitch alot. Hummmmmmm

Not to mention they get on T.V. and say "I am here illegally"
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            and IMO, are taking NO jobs from people who wanna work........fuck,

Really???? Come live where I live. You can't turn aroudn with out seeing them working our jobs. I am working strong at a job, but am looking for better work. but NOOOOOOOO everywhere thats got a BETTER job, they are not needign anyone, whoes working there? 90% mexicans.

They work cheaper so they get the jobs.
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Really???? Come live where I live. You can't turn aroudn with out seeing them working our jobs. I am working strong at a job, but am looking for better work. but NOOOOOOOO everywhere thats got a BETTER job, they are not needign anyone, whoes working there? 90% mexicans.

how many white people had rather draw a check or whine about not 'being able to work'.....there are TONS of jobs out there in most industries that anyone can do.......most of the illegals here are making what everyone else does, maybe a dollar or two an hour less, but in most cases, good money.......

just because they're working doesn't mean some white person is starving....americans feel like they're owed something and from my experience, they're usually lazy and full of shit.....leaving early, taking excessive days off, etc........we can't find a white or black person to hire who is worth a shit........they either want top dollar and are fucking useless, or they just won't show up........the candidates are few and far between....from what i've seen in georgia, it's the same way.......exactly the same.....i have family in north, central and south georgia........i'm guessing that it's about the same all over......

we're the FATTEST nation in the world.....fat is associated with poor eating habits and inactivity most of the time......well over half of america is obese.......to me, that says a lot about these "illegal worker" situations......we're too fucking lazy to do much else than cry foul.......

i have as much work as i want........and then some.......

why isn't anyone blaming the people who hire these guys? it's illegal to do so 100% of the time.........if they aren't giving them jobs to save a few dollars over hiring someone who is legit, then they'd not be here

Comment

what jobs do they have? whats the best job an illegal can possibly attain? They do the hard working, bust their ass laboring jobs, that MOST americans dont want to do. when's the last time you seen an illegal in middle management? two thirds of illegals do work in individuals homes! That includes cleaning and believe it or not, childcare.

why are the people pissing about this have a hard time finding a job taken up by mexicans? What kinda job perfers a non english speaking, most likely english illertate person? They shouldnt get mad at the mexicans or the employers... Where is their college degree?

my dad went though the same shit. thankfully he found a job. And my mom, who is mexican AND lived in Mexico makes 15 more dollars an hour than my dad, my dads white... but she HAS her college diploma. My dad dropped out of high school.

Mexicans are one of the hardest working ethnic groups in the world. Dont' believe me? Go and look on the news to see exactly which BIG corporations had to close down because of this strike.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

how many white people had rather draw a check or whine about not 'being able to work'.....there are TONS of jobs out there in most industries that anyone can do.......most of the illegals here are making what everyone else does, maybe a dollar or two an hour less, but in most cases, good money.......

just because they're working doesn't mean some white person is starving....americans feel like they're owed something and from my experience, they're usually lazy and full of shit.....leaving early, taking excessive days off, etc........we can't find a white or black person to hire who is worth a shit........they either want top dollar and are fucking useless, or they just won't show up........the candidates are few and far between....from what i've seen in georgia, it's the same way.......exactly the same.....i have family in north, central and south georgia........i'm guessing that it's about the same all over......

we're the FATTEST nation in the world.....fat is associated with poor eating habits and inactivity most of the time......well over half of america is obese.......to me, that says a lot about these "illegal worker" situations......we're too fucking lazy to do much else than cry foul.......

i have as much work as i want........and then some.......

why isn't anyone blaming the people who hire these guys? it's illegal to do so 100% of the time.........if they aren't giving them jobs to save a few dollars over hiring someone who is legit, then they'd not be here

your back, and im fucking glad

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    what jobs do they have? whats the best job an illegal can possibly attain? They do the hard working, bust their ass laboring jobs, that MOST americans dont want to do. when's the last time you seen an illegal in middle management? two thirds of illegals do work in individuals homes! That includes cleaning and believe it or not, childcare.

why are the people pissing about this have a hard time finding a job taken up by mexicans? What kinda job perfers a non english speaking, most likely english illertate person? They shouldnt get mad at the mexicans or the employers... Where is their college degree?

my dad went though the same shit. thankfully he found a job. And my mom, who is mexican AND lived in Mexico makes 15 more dollars an hour than my dad, my dads white... but she HAS her college diploma. My dad dropped out of high school.

Mexicans are one of the hardest working ethnic groups in the world. Dont' believe me? Go and look on the news to see exactly which BIG corporations had to close down because of this strike.

i think the work ethic comes from what mexico is like in most places......when you don't have much and you want it, you will usually bust your ass for it......when you are satisfied with what you have, you probably won't work an extra 20 hours a week

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      your back, and im fucking glad
                      i'm here for you sugar pie

Comment

i think the work ethic comes from what mexico is like in most places......when you don't have much and you want it, you will usually bust your ass for it......when you are satisfied with what you have, you probably won't work an extra 20 hours a week

very true, the whole reason why mexicans work here in the first place is to better their families. period. You think if mexico was the same as the US, we would be having this discussion? LAUGH OUT LOUD if you do. How many illegals are in the States that are from Canada?

Comment

What jobs do they take? Factory jobs to name one

What type of work do I do? Factory work

It took me 3 months to ge a job... pounding the pavement daily

I took 2/hr paycut just to fucking get a job. Now I make more... but because I proved myself. The point is, just as others have said, the jobs were taken by illegals.

Comment

i'm here for you sugar pie
                            wow ricky you are a lot nicer than before hurrah for you

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
                              What jobs do they take? Factory jobs to name one

What type of work do I do? Factory work

It took me 3 months to ge a job... pounding the pavement daily

I took 2/hr paycut just to fucking get a job. Now I make more... but because I proved myself. The point is, just as others have said, the jobs were taken by illegals.

so cry about the ILLEGAL HIRING that these factories are doing.......what came first? the chicken or the egg? fuck if i know, i'll eat either one, but back on topic

2 very important points

1) if companies hire ONLY LEGAL HELP, then what happens to all the illegals wanting to work? they'll do construction probably (i kid, i kid), 1/2 of the workers are illegal mexicans, but hey, not a lot of crackers standing in line to work all day saturday and sunday doing roofing, framing, brick mason shit, etc.......

2) you're not "100% american", and neither am i........just because our families came here when immigration was encouraged or even unchecked doesn't mean you should try and shut the doors now......we've advertised for years about how fucking great this place was.......why not ante up and prove it.......why isn't everyone on the same page with all of this shit? all that matters is that if someone can make a little more money doing it the illegal way, then they'll do it........

Comment

Working...
                              X