need a hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a hand

ok im looking for a local person to help me put on a pair of oem fenders and a bumper cover, headlight. anyone in the Delaware area/nj/pa/md hit me up ill pay for the service

damn ppl r lazy

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
      damn ppl r lazy
      you mean you?
      Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-01-2006, 09:51 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

damn ppl r lazy
        You know what Pretty Ricky I think your the Delaware equivalent of Maple here in Massachusetts.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          You know what Pretty Ricky I think your the Delaware equivalent of Maple here in Massachusetts.
          lol

Comment

Have you considered buying a Haynes and maybe doing it yourself? You could save yourself some money, learn a new skill, and be pleased that you did it yourself! It wouldn't really be all that hard either, honest. Give it a try

Dan

Comment

pwn3d

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                Have you considered buying a Haynes and maybe doing it yourself? You could save yourself some money, learn a new skill, and be pleased that you did it yourself! It wouldn't really be all that hard either, honest. Give it a try

Dan
                x2

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

5 plus shipping and my hanyes is yours.

Comment

lol, so true. it never hurts to try something your self. the fender is about 8 bolts.. not too hard there pretty ricky rick rick.
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i no i can do it but i want someone to help me learn some tricks, i no its not all that easy plus its recommend to have two ppl to take off the bumper.

i knew once i flamed u guys u would start typing

Comment

. . . one person can take off the bumper easily. if you take it off with the support its like 4 bolts.
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around Ricky... my new job has me working 50 hours a week these days. My last 2 days off have been spent pulling the motor out of my DX (and today I'm doing even more crap with it). As soon as the hours let up, I'll let you know. If you haven't found help then, I'm still down.

Comment

i no i can do it but i want someone to help me learn some tricks, i no its not all that easy plus its recommend to have two ppl to take off the bumper.

i knew once i flamed u guys u would start typing
                            Have you attempted to do it yourself? I flamed because your second post basically said it all, you call 'us' lazy and then expect help.

So in turn I flamed you for it. And I'll say it again you sound like the Delaware equivalent of Wayne also know as Maple.

When you brood about not getting help and haven't attempted it yourself then in turn call us 'lazy' with one of these

What do you expect? Kindness? An immediate yeah I'll help? Someone to kiss your ass?

Hell No.

If you bitch , we will flame.

And as for the bumper support heres a crash course in the removal.

Theres a total of 4 bolts:

2 in front right behind the turn signals on the core support

2 more in the engine bay right behind and directly underneath driver and passenger headlamp assembly.

Total time? 5 minutes plus another 5 minutes for the fenders

On a side note:

Grab yourself a Haynes but if you want an acurate discription and also coverage on the Prelude platform (since the Prelude is basically an Accord sports car) then I highly reccomend Chilton's.

$12 for a Haynes
                            $16 for a Chilton

Once you get them KEEP THEM with you at all times. You can learn more about your own car if you do it yourself.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I think i removed every bolt on my CB7...all by myself. You can do 99% of the work by yourself if you have at least a LITTLE intelligence

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X