JOISEY MEET pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JOISEY MEET pics...

Good times...me, sparkle and AZUL went down to Deev's to help him pull a motor...we (SPARKLE) forgot the chains but with the help of Sean and uslspct (sorry man I forgot your name) we helped get it out. Hopefully we can help uslspct get that tranny in his sweet red DX soon, and all a yall will come up to the May 6th meet!!! It was cool meeting everyone and getting dirty though...and peeps are CRAZY on the Turnpike, WTF?

A few adventures on the way there though, but I'mma let sparkle and AZUL tell em as I know I'll forget something. We held our own though. All in all a good day. I wish we had started earlier+ got even more pictures though, the night time ones didn't come out too "good"...
    Last edited by gloryaccordy; 05-01-2006, 11:48 PM.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

looks like a good time

Comment

nice

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Nice pics guys! It would be cool if my car was there, but it would get stolen and stripped in no time flat! Gotta love Cali!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
          Nice pics guys! It would be cool if my car was there, but it would get stolen and stripped in no time flat! Gotta love Cali!
          We did get approached by some shady dudes...they needed help with the "ignition in their Civic". "Someone tried to steal it, right, and we got it back...so we got a new lock and we need it put in". Man people crack me up.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Well folks everyone met at my house. Then we checked out a couple of things before we left we checked out some things. We had a shitload of tools. On our way up there there where too many idiots on the road. We try to stay in the line so that noone gets lost. So now we where gettin cut off on the way up there we raced a corrolla . It all started off when i let everyone go through and he cut off 2.2azul so i cut him off and let her through and braked hard to let him know to back off. He got mad and tried to race me bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaad move . I was also chilling int he back of the whole formation with gloryaccordy leading the way with 2.2azul so i can keep an eye on her without trying to make someone crash.

I see this alero bookin down the highway and cuts gloryaccordy off im like wtf and he sets off to race her he beat her then returned to formation. Later after the highway jammed up it got clear again and well,well the same alero. So then we all dip in and out the lanes she goes after gloryaccord again no cigar. Then she tries to go after 2.2azul forget about it. Then she went after me and you already know the answer to that right lol.

I also got to race a c5 corvette all blue he was on my ass i ran him all the way till the govenor kicked in. Then i slowed down and it was an old man he was cheesin it i bet he didnt even hav his foot all the way tot he floor just kindly cruisin behind me while i was strainin. When he passed me I gave him the thumbs up and he waved later and smiling gray hair and all. It was an honor to race him.

I left him and slowed down then glory ripped him. Then we got on our way down to jersey everyones cuttin in and out the lanes we are managing to cut in the lanes and return back into formation nicely. Everytime someone would get cut off or fallen back we would speed up and cut and stay back in the line. We then arrived at the hotel to wait to rendevous with deev we where out the way and we noticed that the area over there was kinda ghetto. We seen a couple of people standin outside like it was some kinda welfare motel. Then this broad walked passed us the parklinlot was empty and she was like (you guys cant park here like) that and she doesnt even own the hotel. So i looked at 2.2azul and glory like lets be out and went to the gasstation to avoid conflict like whatever and did a burnout before we left.

Then we met up with deev then proceeded to his crib. We seen this cb7waggon and he sped by us and deever revved his engine then said forget it me like an ass went chased after him beat him then missed my exit just to watch deever and 2.2azul,gloryaccordy get off the exit that i missed i got off at the next exit and waited.

After deev kindly retrieved me everyone finaly got at the crib it was almost hell takin that motor without the crank leveler out we had to improvise and did thankgod we had those brick to get under deeves car to prevent the weight of the car causing the jack to sink.and we also had the help or sean and uslspct they where a big help with the errands and aroudn the spot with the support . even 2.2azuls son AJ helped out alot with picking up the tools and handin em to me. I see a future mechanic on the rise Id love to have a house like deev. On our way back he can seriously do some spirited driving in the turns.

After we got back onto the highway there was an oversizd crew driving their equipment with the big trucks with the caution cars following behind them to avaoid a saftey situation. Highway patrol intervened and blocked off the whole highway after the toll exit just before the raod actually returns to the highway left is there for lke a good 15minutes. I turned my car off the save gas . Glory got out his car i got out my car checked my oil checked around the car layed in the middle lane in the highway doin jumpinjacks with 2.2azul tellin us to get our silly asses back in the car. As we got further down we seen this benz waggon fly right by us and later on seein the same benz gettin pulled over by the highway patrol lol. So many lights after he got pulled over it looked lke a christmas tree. All and all It was a good turn out deev got his wish we came through more lef tto come 2.2azul take it away

BTW after it started to late and everyone was about to take off and we where about to go home 2.2azul and glory and myself began to get restless it was getting cold and where tired
            Last edited by h22sparkle; 05-02-2006, 07:44 AM.

Comment

welcome to the NJ turnpike man

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                We did get approached by some shady dudes...they needed help with the "ignition in their Civic". "Someone tried to steal it, right, and we got it back...so we got a new lock and we need it put in". Man people crack me up.
                hellyeah they asked us if we do ignition work because their lock on their 93civic hatch got broken. We all looked at each other like give us a break . If anything they stole it themselves and trying to get it on the road and changedover and whatnot some real shady characters. I know in deevs mind he wanted to tell them politely to bounce from off his yard.

Comment

This could have been my last meet.

How come you guys didnt let me know?

Comment

It wasn't really a meet... glory was coming down to get some parts from me, and I asked him to talk sparkle into coming. azul just came down for the ride because she's cool. I thought about calling you, Rich, but I don't think the number I have in my phone is really yours.

Now I have to go outside and try to get things organized! Like putting the suspension back together so I can get the car off of the jackstands. Someone buy my motor so I don't have to move it!

Comment

well i wasn't trying to race anybody and i had sparkles engine lift thingy in car as well as gloryy but it all started when this G*D damn SUV was on my ass and when he change his lane he almost wraped into my car that Sh*t got me pissed off so i got on his ass so close that you can put a pencil in between us he keeped braking and sh*t and thats when sparkle notice why i was on his ass so race pass us and got in front of him as i got on the SUV's side we pin'd him in he was mad as sh*t....oh well! don't be on my ass next time.............we race cars here and there but turnpike was full of assh*le drivers........we was dipping dogding racing braking and pinning drivers.............i knew sparkle was gonna race that cbwagen and glory is snecky with driving you just don't know his next move..........but the best was when deev picked us up and we was line up on the highway and ppl was cuting us left to right so me a sparkle changed lanes him going to his right me going to my left we passed this jeep and got back into the middle lane at the same time it was like those racing moves shown on T.V.....cooooooollllll.....even deev thought it was cool.....and glory was behind me trying to get in but the damn jeep was acting a fool

Comment

oh yeah deev i want your dog.......get it up.......hahahaha....for real

Comment

Did we even get any pics of the dog?

I went outside today to do some work on the shell, and guess what? the fuel line has been leaking for a day! The ground was soaked in gas. You can smell it 2 houses away. It sucks! I didn't realize it would still leak... I figured without the pump being operational, it would just hold the gas back. I figured wrong! I'm going to try to hose it down tomorrow. The grass will die, but I don't really care. I just hope I don't kill my neighbor's grass.

Comment

Working...
                          X