Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody been watching the Lakers, Suns series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody been watching the Lakers, Suns series?

shit, has this been some extremely good basketball.. especially with all the drama between Kobe / Nash & Bell..

I cant wait until saturday for game 7, should be a dandy..has anybody else been watching???
    1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Kobe getting clotheslined was classic!!! I laughed my ass off.
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i wanna see bell & kobe in game 7......kobe will have an eye on him the whole time and if one team pulls away from the other, you'll see some drama due to frustration between them.......kobe does throw a lot of elbows
      ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

hell yeah he does. i was glad that Bell did that. Kobe needs to be kept in check. and yes he does throw plenty of elbows.

yeah i'm sure we'll see some kind of drama in game 7
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

yea Kobe throws a shit load of bows, and it was funny to see his ass get knocked down...I enjoyed it being from philly and all...but as a b-ball player there's know no exception to react like that in a game, let alone the middle of a playoff game. That's that shit that out on the courts will get your ass beat down. If i was kobe I would have rocked Bell...

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
          - RJ de Vera

Comment

I've been watching all palyoff games the laker vs. subs series has been great. Kobe do throw alot of elbows but bell should have kept his composure. Know the refs are gonna be watching him alot more in game 7. I'm fucking pissed that the lakers lost the game in OT Whateva, Miami Heats advanced so thats all I car about right now Shaq and Wade, the new dynasty!!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I'm pulling for my canuck boy Nash and the Suns to bitch-slap the lakers in game 7 at home.. Kobe's one hell of a clutch player though, they gotta keep his ass in check..
              1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

why hate on kobe? everybody throws elbows. you must get tha concept down. kobe is by far one of tha best in tha league, therefore, you have to put a good defender on him. for example, bell has good defense, not tha greatest but good defense. he is all over kobe, so kobe, bein' one of tha greatest, has to get rid of him in some sort of way. and plus it isn't easy to guard kobe. tha same thing with shaq.

note: lakers will take game 7 and send tha suns crying to their locker room knowin' they got eliminated by a 7th seed team.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                  note: lakers will take game 7 and send tha suns crying to their locker room knowin' they got eliminated by a 7th seed team.

Comment

i hate how everybodys sayin the lakers are great.....took the lakers the whole seaosn to try and play like a team and they are just starting to do it..lakers suck they are nothign without kobe...butr o my word....nash has the sickest ball handle ever..for a canadian that is lol..expect lakers to lose game 7 if kobe doesnt do a 360 3 point jumpshot at the buzzer

Comment

Game 6 was bullshit.

GO LAKERS!

CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Raja Bell is a flop artist. He couldn't hang with Kobe back when he was with the Sixers and the Lakers had Shaq, and he still can't hang. The only person that can stop Kobe Bryant is Kobe Bryant - period. The Lakers 'new-found' role players gotta step it up in game 7. It should be a good game.

On another note did anybody see the Cavs/Wizards series? Those were some good games too. I'd have to say these are the best playoffs in 3-4 years so far.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                          Raja Bell is a flop artist. He couldn't hang with Kobe back when he was with the Sixers and the Lakers had Shaq, and he still can't hang. The only person that can stop Kobe Bryant is Kobe Bryant - period. The Lakers 'new-found' role players gotta step it up in game 7. It should be a good game.

On another note did anybody see the Cavs/Wizards series? Those were some good games too. I'd have to say these are the best playoffs in 3-4 years so far.
                          I 2nd that, this playoffs has brought some good games and drama, I'm loving every minute of it. And to co-sign what you said, Kobe is the best in the league curremtly and only Kobe can stop Kobe, period!!
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

amen!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Has anyone also noticed that in all the games the Lakers won, they scored exactly 99.....

The Cavs/Wizards series was awesome, Arenas and James are going to be frickin crazy in a few years. Unless Lebron turns to the *** side... See picture for future reference.

But otherwise.... the Mavs are going to win it all!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X