Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snakes on a plane..er engine

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/whylatework.html

sorry if repost..havent seen this one...

what the hell the snake was just trying to be nice and check the guys oil and the dude just decided to be mean and wind him up in a K series engine lol

Comment

dude thats hardcore

Comment

seems V-attact kicked in.
        Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

atleast he wont have to worry about tranny fluids..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

aw poor snake man that blows

Comment

^^^That's Sad... Stupid Ignorant snake owners... If you can't keep your ball python in it's cage why buy one... Poor snake....
              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                ^^^That's Sad... Stupid Ignorant snake owners... If you can't keep your ball python in it's cage why buy one... Poor snake....
                man exact same thing i was thinking i hate when people buy snkaes and when they get too big they just let them go. and ball pythons dont get so big they are hard to take care of. what a waste of a beautiful animal (im a reptile person just in case you cant tell)

Comment

seen it, dont no if it was on this forum though.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
                    man exact same thing i was thinking i hate when people buy snkaes and when they get too big they just let them go. and ball pythons dont get so big they are hard to take care of. what a waste of a beautiful animal (im a reptile person just in case you cant tell)

Me too, I've kept and bred snakes for years.... It's just sad to see a few ignorant owners abusing their animals or the privelage it is to own one...
                    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                      Me too, I've kept and bred snakes for years.... It's just sad to see a few ignorant owners abusing their animals or the privelage it is to own one...
                      yeah i have a 4 foot green iguana, and had a ball python also.im about to get a dummeril (sp?) boa its so tight and rare as hell apparently. but im starting vet school in the fall and plan on working on reptiles for a living (among other creatures)

Comment

Working...
                      X