3D Printers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Printers

My brother in law gave me an Ender3 V3 SE printer for Christmas. Holy crap is this thing cool!

As I type this, I'm currently printing part 2 (of 44) of a Miata hardtop. I've already made a few small doodads for my Miata and my Volvo.

Does anyone else have a 3D printer? If so, what do you make? I'm especially interested to see what cool car parts people come up with!

I want to get one so bad. But I have no clue how to use it. Do you have background in using the designing software?
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

No experience needed with the one I got. Super user friendly. I just download models to print. I hope to learn how to design stuff, or even use 3D scanning software (my iPhone 12 Pro has lidar that can do 3D scans!) Not there yet though.

Comment

I have 2 3D printers. An Eder 5 plus converted to full enclosure and high temp printing for carbon fiber nylon and structural prototyping. I also have a Bambu X1c that runs non stop for proto and production runs. I need more, just no space lol.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
        X