whats your favorite car scent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats your favorite car scent?

i was justcurious to see what evryone uses for there car scents,if anything.i think this should be in off topic?
    spice
    5.26%
    pine
    5.26%
    sour apple
    0.00%
    cherry
    5.26%
    new car scent
    36.84%
    vanilla
    15.79%
    other
    31.58%

The poll is expired.

i use cherry when i do use them,i dont use them much but i switch it up with vanilla also.i actually use them all because i get sick of just one,new car scent smeels great too.but i switch it up often.
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 03-23-2004, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Actually I don't really use car freshener. I like that Honda smell.

If I was going to use one it would be citrus.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I don't use car scents. I think it is a waste of money. If I did get some it would be new car smell. I think my car smells good with out them.
        FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

I have a JDM Air Freshner that came with all my JDM parts it's made by Carall and marketed under the name Spark the scent is Squash. Like the vegatable I guess.

Smells great though. Wish I could find it here in the US. I've been tring to locate some but I haven't yet. I'd hate to think I need to import my own air freshener.
          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

without them my car smells musty.the vents smeel too.i keep it clean though

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              without them my car smells musty.the vents smeel too.i keep it clean though
              You've probably got moisture in the car some where maybe from a leaky door seal or moisture in the A/C evaporator, maybe rotting leaves in there too.
              My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

i think it is the a/c it hasnt been used in years.

Comment

I hate new car smells for some reason. I think its because i havent broken it in, or it isnt MY car, or we don't know each other yet. Im an idiot i know but i cant quite put my finger on it.

Comment

I have a japanese cx-3 air freshener in squash

smells great and really fills up the car and masks any and all odors

My members ride thread

Comment

damn jdm air freshiners.lol never knew.wish i could smell one.any pics?just curious.

Comment

no pics offhand, but it basically looks like a radar detector or a black/carbon casette tape holder that you stick on your dash

my girlfriend bought it for me backhome in hawaii from a friend who owns a speedshop ithere

I think you can get them online for like 15 bucks

My members ride thread

Comment

i never herd of them,i will look around to see what they look like.i'll ad that to the list of jdm shit i like,now ilike the jdm grill,climate control and air smeller gooder.

Comment

Here ya go : (one of my refill boxes)
                            Attached Files

My members ride thread

Comment

wow cool,if ya find any for sale let me know i will buy it.how long do they last?

Comment

Working...
                              X