RSX type-s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSX type-s

Im debating whether I want to sell the cb and get an rsx type-s or keep the cb and buy a street bike (either gsxr750 or r6). im leaning towards the rsx cause a buddy of mine is wantin the cb so at least i know it will go to good hands.
    Sell cb and get rsx type-s
    28.57%
    keep cb and get either a gsxr750 or r6
    71.43%
    Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

how bout keep the cb? but if you do sell get the rsx. Bikes are not for all the time transportation.

Comment

i suggest keep the cb and get a bike. variety is the spice of life. rsx-s' are nice cars, just a little small for me. ive always prefered bigger cars, i dont care about weight.

Comment

I have but six words for you my friend...

six wheels are better than four!
        Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
        D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
        ┴─┴
        ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Im gettin tired of the auto tranny is why im considering this plus i will still be around the forum since one of my buddies will more than likely by the car.

My old frost white CB7

Comment

Keep it and get the gsxr. This is why and my opinion only. On those rainy and crappy days you can take out the cb. On those sunny and nice days you can run the shit out of the bike and still kill more cars than with a modded cb.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Is this gonna be your first bike? Unless you got your M1 license already and are an experienced rider, go with a 600. Easier to deal with and insurance is cheaper since 750's are considered 'superbikes'. And get all necessary gear.

Don't be a squid

Comment

do what i did.. keep both hehee i have my DC5 and my CB7 honestly Type S hands down love it with no regrets K20Z1 FTW!!!

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

The RSX-s is a little too hyped for me. I do have the greatest respect for the K20, and I'm not discounting the possibility that my H22 may be replaced by a K down the line... But the RSX has never really impressed me. Hell, the Integra never relly impressed me. I suppose people expect more from the RSX than is given... whereas the CB7, even with less performance capability in stock form, can be more impressive given the assumptions of the general public.

Basically, the RSX-s is an underpowered sports car. The CB7 is an outdated family car that has significant potential.

Get the bike, and keep going with the CB7!

Comment

RSX = ghey girly car...

just like Celicas...

bleh...
                    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                      RSX = ghey girly car...

just like Celicas...

bleh...
                      i dare you to tell that to all of the macho italians at my school from New Jersey and New York. There soprano father's might have a problem.

but anyways, i think that the RSX is actually a pretty sweet car. I wouldn't mind getting one, but for the cash and cost of the RSX, there are many other options available as well.
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                        RSX = ghey girly car...

just like Celicas...

bleh...
                        i actually think the same thing... i refer to them as bitch cars though, i just wasnt gonna say anything. too late for that i guess.

Comment

It's ok i'm probably related to many of them so I can call them off.

Originally posted by williamsvt
                          i dare you to tell that to all of the macho italians at my school from New Jersey and New York. There soprano father's might have a problem.

but anyways, i think that the RSX is actually a pretty sweet car. I wouldn't mind getting one, but for the cash and cost of the RSX, there are many other options available as well.
                          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                          Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                          My (old) Ride

Comment

I chose the rsx-S.
                            Very nice cars.
                            Pretty quick, plus the modification on that engine is endless.

But most of all, nothing beats teh feeling of driving a brand new car!

Im not too big on street bikes, thats why my choice was so one-sided...

Comment

I think im goin to test drive an rsx this weekend

My old frost white CB7

Comment

Working...
                              X