Aghh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aghh

dammit.. my car is really getting to me... sometimes i wonder if i should sell it... so last night i was driving home... then one of my lenses for my glasses popped out while i was driving... so i get home, whip out a flash light and start looking... nope... couldnt find it... so i said screw it i'll just wait until tomorrow morning to look.... so i go out and look.. still couldnt find it.. so then i take a look underneath the dash by the pedals.... and i see the damn master cylinder leaking brake/clutch fluid.... and what pisses me off is that i just replaced that shit 3 months ago...

so right now, i'm blind in one eye which makes it annoying to drive and there's brake fluid in my car...

sorry man but,HAHAHA LOL,thats to funny ....blind in one eye.sorry i feel for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
      sorry man but,HAHAHA LOL,thats to funny ....blind in one eye.sorry i feel for ya.
      damn man... way to kick a person when he's down... it's like, you go up to someone who has a cane and just kick it away from him... but thanks anyway............................................ ........dick... lol

Comment

continues to kick.. BWHAHAHAHAHHAH LMAO.. thats funny..

well it sounds bad but then again.. no.. we have all had times with our cars were we wanted nothing more than to just torch em correct it happens.. just slowly fix her back up.. and when u do.. ull be so happy u did.. cb7>u

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

kick kick kick everybody in my lab is laughing right now...im sorry, but it is kinda funny...i could just picture you driving with only one lens...sorry about everything but i just cant stop laughing

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

had quite a bad time with my car not too long ago....u'll feel like shit during that time but once everything is 100% again it'll make you love your car again. I was just about to go out and buy a sledge hammer...luckily the engine started lol...cause i was serious
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

ya rust makes me depreseed.

Comment

Treat your car like the love of your life cause she the only faithful one that will never leave unless you want her to. Treat your car like its you life and it will respect you back dont abuse it.

Comment

Working...
                X