Whats the lowest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the lowest...

...mileage you've ever heard of on a CB7?

i was talking to my great uncle today, i see him about once a year, and we started talking about cars because he wanted to know what kind of car i had. he lives in a condo for retired folks, and there is a woman in his condo witha 1991 Accord that only has 14,000kms on it i don't know what that is is miles, maybe somebody can convert...but she only drives it to the grocery store and to doctors apointments, and she doens't drive in teh winter because she doesn't like the snow. wouldn't mind getting a hold of that car.
    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

8,700 miles.... wow... now that's some good mileage i wonder what the blue book value for that car would be...

Comment

i got 16k miles on mine, but unfortunatly the previous owner left it out in the weather and apperently let their kids tear the seats up, either that or it got vandelized
      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

There is a customer car that comes to our dealership every now and then. I was the one that worked on it the last time it came in about a month ago and it had 23K. This thing looked brand new.
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Haha, so far I have all of you beat. My dad has a 1993 Accord LX at his house that he never drives. He bought the car brand new and it just sits in front of his Harley in his garage. 500 miles!!! WTF!! Can you believe that shit. When you open the door and get in it, you can still kind of smell the new car scent. Craziness I tell ya.
          "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

what the hell, why did he buy it then??

insane.

whats he planning on doing with it? im sure its one of the cleanest cb7 anybody will EVER see from now on....he ever gona sell?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

500 miles, thats crazy. You gotta take a pic of the that. Yea, also wanting to know why did he but it?

Jay
              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

I have no idea why he bought it. LOL. After he bought it, he bought a truck and the Harley. So, he just never got around to driving it. He basically only drove it from Dixon, IL to Rockford, IL and back a couple of times and thats it. It is uber clean, trust me. Hell, it's only seen the outdoors a couple of times. It's white and has unpainted black bumpers. The paint is nutso, and the engine bay is just ridiculous.

Comment

I wouldn't want a car with such low milage as old as ours are. Weather does amazing things to seals and when they haven't been worn in or used regularly they fail allot faster. Esspecially when someone like me gets in there and has to beat on it every once and awhile, damn thing will start leaking oil from everywhere possible, not to mention other things that can go wrong.

Getting an a car with low milage is awesome, but to low isn't great either.

Pretty amazing though that there still are old cars like this out there that have been hardly drivin and well maintained. Will be great finds for someone if they are ever sold.
                  My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord
                    Haha, so far I have all of you beat. My dad has a 1993 Accord LX at his house that he never drives. He bought the car brand new and it just sits in front of his Harley in his garage. 500 miles!!! WTF!! Can you believe that shit. When you open the door and get in it, you can still kind of smell the new car scent. Craziness I tell ya.
                    NO WAY!!! oooohhhh.....If it were mine, I would wrap that thing in plastic and store it....just to have it.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Yea, it's crazy stuff man. It is basically his security for his Harley.

Comment

a lil off topic but i saw at ajunkayrd today the highest mileage car i ever saw.a 90 dx sedan with 575,000 miles,....usa miles too.the rear end was totald so it could of kept on goin.WOW.oh ya the motor looked stock.....(a lot of rust)also lots of green shit...mildew?

Comment

Anyone hear about the million mile Accord? I saw a newspaper article about it. It's a '94 Accord with over 1 million miles. I was told Honda gave the owner a brand new car, and the old '94 is now on display at the Marysville plant. Yep, can't really say I'm suprised though......I mean, come on.....it a Honda.
                          Last edited by mrhonda; 03-28-2004, 02:15 AM.

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

a million miles and you get a new car! Oh schwap only 984k to go and i get a new honda!
                            I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

one of you low mileage bastards is trading me an engine damnit lol.
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                              X