This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda's SUCK

I thought that would get everyones attention.

Heres my problem, i have a friend that is a VW lover, and thats cool i think they are neat cars but lately all he can do is bash on my cars, hes always talking about hes gonna build his rabbit to be faster than our vr4. Or how his other car is daily driver and it owns all hondas in town. So im really tired of it and i think its time i declare war, if anyone has some vw pics or videos that are making fun of those cars please let me know where to get them. i need ammo.

Dont get me wrong vw's can be nice cars but they are not the only car out there.

http://www.cars-that-suck.com/ <--- Tons of stuff there
    PM me if you found this!!

Comment

just say fucc it. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

wow...looks like my next car will be a CADDY!!
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i find it funny how they seperated honda and acura. if they put them together, im sure it would drop down a few spots.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

There was a video that I can't find that showed a VW golf that had apparently been recently turbo'd (sp?). Well long story short, the car pulls over, smoke is pouring from the inside vents, flames spout up, fire cathes, fire fighters come and put out the fire intime to save... the back half of the back seat, and that's it. There was a song going in the background too, something about "say it aint so"
            Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
            D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
            ┴─┴
            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

race him if u can win hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune
                There was a video that I can't find that showed a VW golf that had apparently been recently turbo'd (sp?). Well long story short, the car pulls over, smoke is pouring from the inside vents, flames spout up, fire cathes, fire fighters come and put out the fire intime to save... the back half of the back seat, and that's it. There was a song going in the background too, something about "say it aint so"
                Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
                Nah naaah nah naaaah nah naaah nananaah nah nah nananah nah.....

Late night, come home
                Work sucks, I know
                She left me roses by the stairs
                Surprises let me know she cares

that song? Blink 182 lol
                I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
                  Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
                  Nah naaah nah naaaah nah naaah nananaah nah nah nananah nah.....

Late night, come home
                  Work sucks, I know
                  She left me roses by the stairs
                  Surprises let me know she cares

that song? Blink 182 lol
                  no that's not it. I know blink 182, but this song had more of an emo feel to it.
                  Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                  D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                  ┴─┴
                  ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Thanks so far guys great ideas. Keep them coming!

As for racing him, i could and im pretty sure id beat him seeing i could hang with him with just the swap but thats not the issue, if i beat him he will say " o well its stock and just my dd" and if he wins he will say " o well ist stock and just my dd and look at all the money you put in that piece." So i really dont care to here it, his car isnt stock, niether is mine, but for a accord its fucking quick, not like fastest on this board but def. fastest in this town, and that what i like to guage my car by what is was and what it is today. I dont think hondas are the nicest cars, my dream car is a corvette, im not a ricer but some of them can be done nice. I just understand that there are more cars that should be appreciated then just one type.

I tried to find videos of a vr4 racing a rabbit and i havent, and then i thought its because they arent in the same league. the vr4 is a monster of a car when modded and the rabbit is nothing more than that. something you hit on the road at 80 it decenagrates and you never felt it.

Comment

no that's not it. I know blink 182, but this song had more of an emo feel to it.
                      Weezer.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yup it was Weezer. One of my favorite songs of all time and genres. That song just kicks so much ass it's not even funny!!! I remember that video too. I felt sorry for the guy.

Also, I'm surprised that Nissan is so low on the totem pole. I know their quality was crap in the late 80's, but I thought they had built that up since then.

Makes me think twice about getting a Maxima. That and I would feel like such a trader if I left Honda/Acura.
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Wasn't that video on YouTube. It was a Golf GTI if I remember. btw a friend of mine that has a 2003 Golf GTI recently had a water pump job. It apparently broke on him while driving and almost blew his engine. He had maybe 2-5k on his engine.

Comment

I FOUND IT!

THE BEST!

VW up in Flames

Comment

I have owned both cars and l love both cars also. both cars have potential.....great potential. i dont hate on neither but if you pull up beside me and wanna run ima give you what you want. i have seen terrible reps in both vehicles but there are some great ones too. i think its just the dummies that dont respect the other cars and thinks their's is the shit. again my own personal opinion
                              Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

Working...
                              X