Another H22 Accord Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another H22 Accord Stolen

So i get this call from my mom this morning. She starts telling me about the old shop kid that used to work for my families gargage, he dropped his car off last night to have some work done and this morning comes in to pick it up. My dad asks if he picked it up last night and he says no. So u know the drill cops called and shit. I feel really bad for this kid he dropped about 10 grand into the car. Regardless its a 95 it still had the h22. Insurance is only paying for the car not one cent for what was put into it. This thing was mint too. That sucks ass.
    Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

It's all part of the game, sucks though. I wish him luck.
    wat

Comment

fuck, i'd be going on a rampage. hope he finds who did it.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Well We think we know who it was. one of the newer shop kids that got fired last week. He was all pissed and said something like "This aint over"

Comment

what a *** find out whats his address then kidnap him in an unmarked van at gunpoint and interrogate his ass russian style just beat the crap out of him like hes in some third world country and make him wish he'd never been born.

Comment

He prob did the hood cable trick.

Figures.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              what a *** find out whats his address then kidnap him in an unmarked van at gunpoint and interrogate his ass russian style just beat the crap out of him like hes in some third world country and make him wish he'd never been born.
              thats the plan

Comment

Fuckin Funny But Disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175

Figures.
                  lol. get off it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175

Figures.
                    u told anyone who wants to browse this site how too... guarentee that is one leading reason why peoples shit gets jacked they post it on here, its like a goldmine...and now u told them how to get into cb7s even easier, the ones that didnt know that
                    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

what does it look like? maybe i could tie up the thief and save the day. no but seriously, i can keep an eye out if you describe the car a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
                        So i get this call from my mom this morning. She starts telling me about the old shop kid that used to work for my families gargage, he dropped his car off last night to have some work done and this morning comes in to pick it up. My dad asks if he picked it up last night and he says no. So u know the drill cops called and shit. I feel really bad for this kid he dropped about 10 grand into the car. Regardless its a 95 it still had the h22. Insurance is only paying for the car not one cent for what was put into it. This thing was mint too. That sucks ass.
                        where in ct? pics?

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
                          where in ct? pics?
                          yea where?

:alarms cb:

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            yea where?

:alarms cb:
                            no one wants your pos travis

Comment

thanks chris

:disarms cb cause chris told me no one would steal it, and if they do, he pays for it:

Comment

Working...
                              X