Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no signal lane change ticket

hi,

Yesterday i was pull over for not signaling when changing lanes, but I did signal. The cop was like 1/4 mile awhile from me when i changed lanes. He caught up on my rear and follow me for couple of mins til my exhast trigger a parked car's alarm, then he pulled me over and said you didn't signal I told him i did signal and he didn't see the light becuz it was sunny. He still gave me a ticket. What a dick. I'm going to court to argue about it.

This was in west covina, california.

maybe he was being nice? sounds like he could have given you at least a ticket for your exhaust, maybe more
    HSHO #3

Comment

fight it thats what court is for
      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

depeding on what state you are from, they will most likely throw out the ticket if you fight it, usually you dont have to use your turn signal unless changing directions i believe. other than that i would fight it. the most he could do about the exhaust is give you a fix-it ticket, in Fl they are only like 60 bucs.

^sold

Comment

the officer can't give me a ticket for the exhast because my bro went to the b.a.r to get it tested. it passed with a 92 db.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X