Ever just wanna stay home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever just wanna stay home?

i can honestly say that since school closed i havent been home for more than an hour before i go to bed, execpt on sunday's.I have been spending ALOT of time w the gf and if i'm not w her i'm with the boys playin pool.On sunday she is goin away on vacation for a week, an even if i feel guilty saying this, i'm kinda happy.By the time she comes back i will have chilled at my house a couple evenings and missed her, so hanging out with her will be cool.i just cant wait till monday after work when i come back and PASS THE FUCK OUT on my bed.you fuckers ever feel this way?

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

yup sometimes is nice to get away from the ole lady for a bit. no one to tell you to stop playing video games and watch chick flicks.
    FA1

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
      i can honestly say that since school closed i havent been home for more than an hour before i go to bed, execpt on sunday's.I have been spending ALOT of time w the gf and if i'm not w her i'm with the boys playin pool.On sunday she is goin away on vacation for a week, an even if i feel guilty saying this, i'm kinda happy.By the time she comes back i will have chilled at my house a couple evenings and missed her, so hanging out with her will be cool.i just cant wait till monday after work when i come back and PASS THE FUCK OUT on my bed.you fuckers ever feel this way?

ILBB

hell yes.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

hell yes X 10000000000000!

i know exactly how you feel.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Hell yea I feel like that. Im doing it right now. And its sweet I must say.
          PM me if you found this!!

Comment

i think anyone with a girl actually feels this way sometimes...i feel you do, I dont feel that right now but I have had that feeling.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

If i'm home I just go into a deep thinking process, and then I get all depressed. But then I will waste my life on the cpu and do nothing. Once in awhile i'll stay here just because I feel like shit and I wanna give up?

Otherwise i'm pretty much never home? Owell I suppose.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
              ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Fuck that one of them is my friend and i feel like stayin away from them all the time. As for wifey same shit less bullshit less stress. Its bad enough my job is hectic once they start talkin hectic shit to me i just disappear without a request of a missing persons report on the real. Then i start doin what i want and coming back like nothing ever happened. If you dnt get away from it all and actually have time to yourself that can end up in a very dangerous situation which will cause you to snap maybe even lash out which is bad. So I just put a positive barrier around myself to protect myself from the drama.

Comment

Glad to see i'm not the only one who feels this way. I try to tell her that I need time to myself, where I can sit there, watch tv/do stuff I enjoy without her busting my balls. But it'll stick for a week then she'll "forget" about it. Oh well, way of life really.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

yea - lately between work, swap and seein my gf i have very little to no energy. you call that a summer? lol as soon as the car is done im calling out of work and heading to the shore to just chill and do nothing. ahhh cant wait.
                    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                    Check out my JDM F22B swap
                    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Between planning for my wedding, working (to pay for the wedding), and playing with my cars (not as much as I should be... still more in the basement than there is on the car) I'm just beat. If I could, I'd probably sit watching cartoons from morning till night.

Comment

if i had my own place, hell yea. now, not so very much.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                          if i had my own place, hell yea. now, not so very much.
                          same here....

Its funny tho cuz when i had a gf i was always here at my house and didnt really wanna leave....now that i dont have a gf im never at home and i really dont like stayin there for extended periods.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                          X