Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G-Man
    replied
    [QUOTE=williamsvt The only other modification i will probably do wil be an exedy stage 2 clutch, and maybe some more sound system modification...the car has every mod under the hood from wires to intake to header to exhaust.

customlowz car was probably the coolest thing i've seen in awhile...watching the bags work was amazing [/QUOTE]
    You got a 5 speed? Good job.

Leave a comment:

• d2privat11
    replied
    I like the new accord, change the lights quick! I actually sort of like the stock red/clears that come with them.

Still one of the best rides out there custom!

Leave a comment:

• Granite CB7
    replied
    Both Accords look amazing Ben- your new 6th gen is really nice, I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter in person Great find!

Dan

Leave a comment:

• CustomLowz
    replied
    Originally posted by cp[mike]
    what the hell! screw your family!! lol... newburghs mine and oneoffs city... shoulda came...

cars look good people.

matt, ive been wanting to meet you for a while now. like... a couple years. next time youre coming near, lemme know... larry and i will stop by.
    I was at the envy frenzy show a few weeks back, in kingston.

I think I need to throw a meet next month or so in the albany area, just to get some of us together. What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Originally posted by CustomLowz
    I know. I was torn over that, or another big show in Newburgh NY. I went to my parents anniversary party instead, becuase family is more important than a car show.
    what the hell! screw your family!! lol... newburghs mine and oneoffs city... shoulda came...

cars look good people.

matt, ive been wanting to meet you for a while now. like... a couple years. next time youre coming near, lemme know... larry and i will stop by.
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 08-07-2006, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CustomLowz
    replied
    Originally posted by Accord R33
    you just missed the NOPI New England Nationals in New Hampshire over teh weekend!
    I know. I was torn over that, or another big show in Newburgh NY. I went to my parents anniversary party instead, becuase family is more important than a car show.

Leave a comment:

• Accord R33
    replied
    Originally posted by CustomLowz
    Thanks alot... You need to let me know if there are any shows in your area, and then we can get some daytime pics.
    you just missed the NOPI New England Nationals in New Hampshire over teh weekend!

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Looks to be a DX. That a real clean cut car Ben minus the Tezza's it looks pretty bad ass.

Leave a comment:

• floored
    replied
    is that a dx?

Leave a comment:

• CustomLowz
    replied
    Originally posted by williamsvt
    i bought the car the way it is..main selling point of the car was the new engine in it (30k), altezzas and other ricer modifications were already on there...and a t this point im not really into cars, so im just gonna keep em' on there. The only other modification i will probably do wil be an exedy stage 2 clutch, and maybe some more sound system modification...the car has every mod under the hood from wires to intake to header to exhaust.

customlowz car was probably the coolest thing i've seen in awhile...watching the bags work was amazing
    Thanks alot... You need to let me know if there are any shows in your area, and then we can get some daytime pics.

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    i bought the car the way it is..main selling point of the car was the new engine in it (30k), altezzas and other ricer modifications were already on there...and a t this point im not really into cars, so im just gonna keep em' on there. The only other modification i will probably do wil be an exedy stage 2 clutch, and maybe some more sound system modification...the car has every mod under the hood from wires to intake to header to exhaust.

customlowz car was probably the coolest thing i've seen in awhile...watching the bags work was amazing

Leave a comment:

• xwade01
    replied
    Damn custom.... thats a badass fucking ride dude. Mad props because I usually don't like cars w/ ugly chrome rims. But your shit = NICE!

Leave a comment:

• HondaGuy1212
    replied
    pics look great. Customlowz your car is really nice and clean I like everything you have done to it Ben Im glad you got another Accord its coming along nicely I like the wheels

Leave a comment:

• 501accord
    replied
    is the eyeline painted or somthing that is over the light? good looking rides.

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    first off, i would like to say Matt's car is just beautiful and is 10 times better then it looks online (not that it looked bad online)...

Pictures:

A few Pictures i snapped this afternoon of my whip:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X