Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your opionion

ok.....
    my g/f's mom is in north dokota with all her family. and all of my family is down here in ohio. she wants to move up there to be with her family. if i moved up there i would have no family. we have been toghter for 2.5 years and i love her to death. would you let her go? i am only 19.
    i need help people before i loose my mind.

used condoms? wtf

dont do it. nothing, i mean NOTHING is worth losing your family for. I've been with my gf for 4 years. if she asked me to move with her to some other state, i'd def say no in a heartbeat.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yea thats what i said but damn dude it is so fucking tough

used condoms? wtf

Comment

well her mom moved up there in june of last year.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

honestly..i kno how u feel

i left for college yesterday..left behind this girl..wekll my ex..but u kno..its like..we moved on but stil had a small soemthing..and honestly..i know time and this distance will kinda strain the relationship....i mean your only 19 bro..no need to mvoe away from family for a girl son...i kno it hurts i kno you love her...but try to make it work through distance..if it doesnt work then w.e...hit up a club...a party....

Comment

....a stripclub...

Comment

I met my girl at 18. She was 16.

1 month and 2 days until we're married

It all depends. If you're actually considering leaving Ohio to be with her, then does that mean you're not overly close with your family? I know some people are super close with the fam, others might as well just be roommates.

Do you truly believe you have a future with this girl? If so, I say go for it. Family is family. You can lose touch, and they're still family. Just keep the lines of communication open. If you don't move out now, you'll probably be moving out in a couple years anyway.

Of course, to me, a couple states is nothing. In the Midwest, things are a LOT bigger!

Family is forever. She may or may not be your future. Only you know the depth of the relationship, and if it's worth pursuing. Choose wisely. Just remember, time won't cause your family to forget you.

Comment

at 19 I'd say no, now if you was older or have the cash to go back to your family if needs be at all times then I say go for it.
                Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

yea i know dude i am just really upset

used condoms? wtf

Comment

i don't get along well with my step dad but my mom is a diffrent story, we have lived toghter for a year and a half

god damn i just don't know what to do.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

I see it differently (as someone who's 26 and lived with my mom until I was 23 and bought my own house...) You're young enough at 19 to make a mistake. If you go, discover it's a bad idea in a year, you're not too old to come home with your tail between your legs and retain some dignity.

Go. Give it a shot. Live. Experience. If you don't go, you lose the girl. You'll be miserable. You may grow to resent your mom because she was the deciding factor. Staying home is safe. You won't lose your mom if you go. You WILL lose the girl if you don't.

Talk it over with your mom. See what she says. She may be very supportive of the idea.

Comment

damn. its wierd how differnt cultures have such differnt views on family, or atleast parents.

i would NEVER leave my parents for any girl or anything.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yeah, different cultures DO have varying family social structures. I'm VERY close with my mom, and I remain so even though I live 30+ minutes away. I see her about twice a month on average, but it didn't change our relationship.

Comment

i live in bfe ohio. i mean all most all of my family is within a 10 mile radius of here. i just don't want to loose her no matter what. GOD damn i just don't know what to do

used condoms? wtf

Comment

i say live with her. i mean, your family is ALWAYS going to be there for you....but the girl might not. if she moves away she might find somone else, and then your fucked, but if you live with her, and it doesnt work out, just say fuck it, and go back to your family. like deev said, and its exactly what my grandpa always tells me, Give it a shot. Live. Experience. cause you will always have your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X