Top 10 Douchebag Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 Douchebag Cars

Thought this was funny so I posted it on my forum, read it laugh take no offence

http://www.wtfpk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=337
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Did you write that?
    Pretty much knocked on every area of cars that are popular targets for modifications.

DSMs need to be added! I guess they're too old... Still, every DSM douchebag I ever talked to has a story of how awesome their car is when it's running right... or running at all. They always say "I run 12s when I don't have a boost leak" or "My car is fast... but I lost my license, so I can't drive it"... or "I blew my 80amp fuse, can you bring me one from the DX, Mike?" (just kidding, Brian... not that you ever come here anymore anyway...)

Comment

Maserati: "they can be found laying black marks into onramps" thats so true, I had that happen one time in front of me lol...
      You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

I've seen 3 Maseratis in my life... one new one on the road, and 2 bi-turbos in junkyards

Comment

haha so true, you ever gettin back on aim deev? :P

Comment

Eventually. I have a thing to do today at 3... but I'll be back.

Comment

That's so true a lot of times. I saw a lotus yesterday with an arrogant looking Douche that thought his bleach blonde, drastic plastic GF was the shit and a popped collar to boot. Not to mention a black guy in a 300, and a white guy in a Rubicon behind the 300 cussing at eachother about how slow each of them were, and both of them were easily going 20 over the limit, and the best part of all is that both of those guys probably got those cars from their daddys.
              (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
              Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
              My (old) Ride

Comment

300's are tight for rollin' around in!

Comment

turbocharged chinese takeout box hahahahaha

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

eh, i didn't find it that funny. and i think it just made me hate the word "douchebag". shame since it was one of my favorite words. lol
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord
                      turbocharged chinese takeout box hahahahaha
                      Yeah that was awesome

Originally posted by accordme93
                      eh, i didn't find it that funny. and i think it just made me hate the word "douchebag". shame since it was one of my favorite words. lol
                      Shh, douchebag!

Comment

How did the Hummer not make the list? I guess this list was written in 1999 or so? I absolutely HATE the current Hummer commercials where they pretty much infer: "Buy a Hummer and no one will push you around" (Well except for the oil companies charging you an arm and a leg to fill up a worthless landbarge such as that.)

Comment

From personal experience the people who drive hummers aren't assholes or anything, evertime I see someone driving a hummer it's just someone driving along minding their own business

Comment

looks like the other forum that you posted it on didnt have a great response.. and again.. the stereotyping comes in to play again.. this is the second thread this week that bashes BMW owners...

in my driveway there are euros, japanese imports, domestic land boats, lowriders and when friends come over its worse... those cars with big wheels and big bass.... i bet the old people i have as neighbors think that all the races are planning some form of attck or something...

im not pissed at you for posting or the orig. writer for stereotyping.. just wish people wouldnt give into them by promoting it..

Comment

Yeah, he's a truck driver and it's VERY easy to piss him off, lol, but I talk to him everyday all day (we're programming partners) but hes not taking back what he said lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X