Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am/was felon

Originally posted by Accord R33
    I can see both sides of the story, and its really a tough situation. Good luck, I hope you are trying to better yourself, and not make more money to buy more crack.
    Originally posted by Raceboy
    It wasn't crack dude it was powder caine, theres a difference
    I see both sides too, i'm just saying the shits hard.
    i was gonna say that
    -----------
    i got an assault with a deadly weapon, larceny, and b&e (felony,misdemeanor,felony) but i was under 18. all i have now is driving on a susp license(misdemeanor). HOWEVERim tryin to go in the military and id like to be an mp,the guy told me the drivin on susp wouldnt matter but the other shit would, even though im under 18

keep ya head up n keep lookin

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
      washington state is a shitty place to catch a case in man.i caught my first felony there.did one stupid thing when i was 18 and its still haunting me at 34.mine was for stealing cars from dealerships.first offense ever and they nailed me to the wall.im still paying shit off up there.i learned my lesson and have been staright every since.washington state has more laws on the books than any other state.i really miss it up there too.but im not going back till i get every thing paid off they still have a warrant for me.lol. thank god its not extraditable.
      Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn....

Were the cars Hondas???
      ________
      FREE KOHLS GIFT CARD
      Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 11:14 AM.
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

my pops had assult with a deadly weapon. Does that shit stay on your record for ever? because my pops has a pretty decent job. so i dont know. Its a matter of your references and how you carry your self

good luck homie.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

actually i think i only stole one honda ever.lol. back then we were jacking new cars from dealerships and we all drove muscle cars.

i had a 1967 ford fairlane back then completely built,i really miss that car.we also had a 9 second 67 firebird.

i was on the eastern side of the state over by spokane.we lived in a small town called omak.

but we mostly stole high dollar cars.new corvettes, bmw's,mercedes benz's.trucks were big too.just what ever the shops wanted is what we got.

it got crazy was almost like gone in sixty seconds.lol.i actually got caught in a 1989 pontiac trans am gta.they road blocked us,and i had to drive threw two cop cars.we didnt get far past there i got away but my friend was picked up later that night,and sang like a lil bird.lol.

glad it happened now got me out of that shit and back on the straight and narrow.thats were i learned to work on cars though also.

my skills still come in handy sometimes.lol. like when the wife locks her keys in the car.lol.scott,owequitit has seen me in action before.lol.

and hey raceboy if you move out here to prescott a.z. i can probably get you a good job with my boss and best friend we hang seamless rain gutters its good money if your not afraid of heights.i make 600 a week after taxes.
          Last edited by ray ray; 08-31-2006, 08:15 PM.
          im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
          93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
          90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          91 se accord 4 door SOLD
          92 lx accord coupe SOLD
          93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
          93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
          92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

and hey raceboy if you move out here to prescott a.z. i can probably get you a good job with my boss and best friend we hang seamless rain gutters its good money if your not afraid of heights.i make 600 a week after taxes.
            Hellz yeah man, i'll let you know
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

actually i think i only stole one honda ever.lol. back then we were jacking new cars from dealerships and we all drove muscle cars.

i had a 1967 ford fairlane back then completely built,i really miss that car.we also had a 9 second 67 firebird.

i was on the eastern side of the state over by spokane.we lived in a small town called omak.

but we mostly stole high dollar cars.new corvettes, bmw's,mercedes benz's.trucks were big too.just what ever the shops wanted is what we got.

it got crazy was almost like gone in sixty seconds.lol.i actually got caught in a 1989 pontiac trans am gta.they road blocked us,and i had to drive threw two cop cars.we didnt get far past there i got away but my friend was picked up later that night,and sang like a lil bird.lol.

glad it happened now got me out of that shit and back on the straight and narrow.thats were i learned to work on cars though also.

my skills still come in handy sometimes.lol. like when the wife locks her keys in the car.lol.scott,owequitit has seen me in action before.lol.

Does sound like a damn movie....crazy stuff!!
              ________
              PAXIL CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
              Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 11:15 AM.
              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

people NEVER learn their lesson, they either get caught and learn how to do it better or they're simply not the scum of the earth and have self control......i'd honestly love to go on a killing spree and kill as many people as i could and then before they get me, i'd shoot myself.......and i'm talking huge, random murder without any rhyme or reason.......just a killing spree......but see, i can't...i have kids and people who depend on me.........

if you guys could go back in time (the convicts) you'd still do the same shit, but you'd do it better....that's the difference......you guys will say "i learned my lesson" and "i was stupid" but how many of you turned yourselves in? you got CAUGHT and that's why you're apologetic.........humans are too stupid and creatures of habits.....bad habits make bad humans.......the person who truly does something at age 14 or so and gets busted that one time has an excuse.....when you're old enough to drive, you're already making most of your own decisions, from what you eat for supper to what you wear to the people you hang around with.......sure you keep changing as a person, but it's YOUR decision.......if you're a weak "follower" then eventually, you'll be a follower again........if you're a leader determined to "get your's" then eventually, you'll get busted "getting your's" again............a lot of laws are dumb as fuck but when you do something immoral and don't learn from it ON YOUR OWN (i.e., not getting caught but deciding it's not cool), then you're just a shitty person and will be the day you die.....

i've had 2 guys who work with me who are good people, ex-cons, but they're STUPID........i'm not worried about them killing me, fucking me over, etc, but i know they're dumb enough to get involved in shit i don't wanna be involved with........i keep an eye on EVERYONE and i'm ready to fight to the death at any given moment and it's a huge problem in my life......i fight a lot, i've been stabbed and shot at, but i've been lucky......i try harder now than ever, i give in where i normally would die fighting, etc......it's all about control......society is simply an unnatural means of obtaining order......

we're animals and laws are not part of nature......2 conflicting things........i'm under control and can handle it, but not everyone can.....instead of stealing shit, i bust my ass for 60 hours a week........and because i choose to work hard and steal nothing, i really hate people who take the pussy's way out and just take shit.......those are the people i'd start off killing if i do snap, but then i'd move on to fake people and mean people........

but yeah, it should be hard for you to live a normal life because you made shitty choices......one stupid night could cause you to end up with a kid FOR LIFE or a disease FOR LIFE, etc........why should cons be able to get out any easier......you should be fucked for life........if i'm stupid for any amount of time while fucking with my venomous snakes, i could end up with lifelong injuries.......you simply have to pay for mistakes
                ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

i dont agree with you at all.....
                  " person who truly does something at age 14 or so and gets busted that one time has an excuse.....when you're old enough to drive, you're already making most of your own decisions, from what you eat for supper to what you wear to the people you hang around with" 14 yr olds make those saME DECISIONS

PPL FUCK UP , BUT THATS LIFE. IVE LEARNED THAT THE SHIT I DID AS A KID WILL HAUNT ME N IF I COULD DO IT OVER AGAIN I WOULD DO IT DIFFERENT IT WASNT WORTH IT THE SHIT
                  Last edited by floored; 08-31-2006, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                    i dont agree with you at all.....
                    " person who truly does something at age 14 or so and gets busted that one time has an excuse.....when you're old enough to drive, you're already making most of your own decisions, from what you eat for supper to what you wear to the people you hang around with" 14 yr olds make those saME DECISIONS

PPL FUCK UP , BUT THATS LIFE. IVE LEARNED THAT THE SHIT I DID AS A KID WILL HAUNT ME N IF I COULD DO IT OVER AGAIN I WOULD DO IT DIFFERENT IT WASNT WORTH IT THE SHIT
                    yeah, you fucking got caught, that's my point........where was this revelation before you got caught, tell me that?

and if you say "well, getting caught was the best thing that happened to me" then why could you simply say that "getting caught again is really what i needed"

the bottom line is that what led you to do it the first time is what you're fighting at this very moment..........people all know what it's like in prison, and if they don't, what rock have they been under? i've never been to prison and never will.......like i said, if i snap and go on a killing spree, i'm not going to prison and i don't expect to get away with it, i'd rather be dead......i couldn't be anyone's bitch and i'm not naive enough to think i could have it my way there, so why delay the inevitable, i'm dead either way......

you may be successful when it comes to fighting whatever it is that made you fuck up the first time........a lot are.......but you're still as capable now as then and there is no way you'll have me believe that reform is a real thing and not some political bullshit.......we are who we are and that's life......we're not all equal.....some are just able to control themselves, some aren't....

put it this way.......if you had kids, would you let a convicted child molester keep them while you were away?

why fuck no, so you see where I'M coming from......i'm not saying you deserve the scorn of society, but you don't deserve anything extra AT ALL........you should be forced into the military as a bottom feeding bitch for 4 years, you should have to pay extra taxes and you should get the maximum punishment for any time you fuck up......a lifetime probation of sorts........

anyone can assume that mr. x is capable of this or that........most think i'm capable of extreme cruelty, and i feel like i am......but chance are, i'm not gonna fuck up and prove them right.......assumptions don't mean much, but when it's in black and white on a resume that you did this or that, you're just fucked and rightfully so.......there is no way to go back and undo shit

before you got busted, at least people could only assume things about you......after the fact, you're as easily read as a book......

it's not fair, but whose fault is it?

i'm not saying i would even have a problem with you or most other felons, fuck, i gave my car to a felon because his kid got cancer.......but that motherfucker knows not to come in my house and if i ever catch him talking secretly to my kids about shit, i'll crush his skull with my size 13 wal-mart shoe........i will have reason to believe he's trying to talk my kids into doing shit that someone once talked him into doing........i'd stick up for the guy in a bar room fight for sure, but i'm not dumb enough to forget what he's capable of........
                    Last edited by rickyduckworth; 08-31-2006, 10:49 PM.

Comment

damn, reppin it hard down in socal. break with your brother
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im not a felon, but i did juvey. there was a mexican kid at my school who sold crack, and he got some girls i know high on that shit and robbed them and i think him and his friends raped the girls, about a week later my friend and me, we brought knifes to school and we told him to leave, he didnt acctually go to school there he just hung out in the fields, and the stupid little shit took a swing at me and my friend sorta like tackled him and held the knife to him while he was on the grass. and i could see our school cops running across the field at us. and i figured that was gonna be the only time i had to get him back, so i kicked him in the neck, head and chest....it was kindof stupid of me, but i was kind of....i dont know how to describe it. but the adrenaline was like going. anyway they cops brought me in to the holding cell. i wasnt charged with anything because im a minor and the little mexican kid, well his parents didnt want to press charges with the law or anything, because they were really upset when they found out he had been dealing. the only thing that happend was that i had to switch schools. that was back in seventh grade. and now im in ninth, and i havent gotten in much trouble since. except for a curfew violation...that was bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                          yeah, you fucking got caught, that's my point........where was this revelation before you got caught, tell me that?

and if you say "well, getting caught was the best thing that happened to me" then why could you simply say that "getting caught again is really what i needed"

the bottom line is that what led you to do it the first time is what you're fighting at this very moment..........people all know what it's like in prison, and if they don't, what rock have they been under? i've never been to prison and never will.......like i said, if i snap and go on a killing spree, i'm not going to prison and i don't expect to get away with it, i'd rather be dead......i couldn't be anyone's bitch and i'm not naive enough to think i could have it my way there, so why delay the inevitable, i'm dead either way......

you may be successful when it comes to fighting whatever it is that made you fuck up the first time........a lot are.......but you're still as capable now as then and there is no way you'll have me believe that reform is a real thing and not some political bullshit.......we are who we are and that's life......we're not all equal.....some are just able to control themselves, some aren't....

put it this way.......if you had kids, would you let a convicted child molester keep them while you were away?

why fuck no, so you see where I'M coming from......i'm not saying you deserve the scorn of society, but you don't deserve anything extra AT ALL........you should be forced into the military as a bottom feeding bitch for 4 years, you should have to pay extra taxes and you should get the maximum punishment for any time you fuck up......a lifetime probation of sorts........

anyone can assume that mr. x is capable of this or that........most think i'm capable of extreme cruelty, and i feel like i am......but chance are, i'm not gonna fuck up and prove them right.......assumptions don't mean much, but when it's in black and white on a resume that you did this or that, you're just fucked and rightfully so.......there is no way to go back and undo shit

before you got busted, at least people could only assume things about you......after the fact, you're as easily read as a book......

it's not fair, but whose fault is it?

i'm not saying i would even have a problem with you or most other felons, fuck, i gave my car to a felon because his kid got cancer.......but that motherfucker knows not to come in my house and if i ever catch him talking secretly to my kids about shit, i'll crush his skull with my size 13 wal-mart shoe........i will have reason to believe he's trying to talk my kids into doing shit that someone once talked him into doing........i'd stick up for the guy in a bar room fight for sure, but i'm not dumb enough to forget what he's capable of........
                          IM STILL FIGHTING THE THINGS THAT CAUSED ME TO DO IT WHEN I WAS A KID? LOL NO you need to get ya head checked youve got soem serious issues

Comment

Oh that Fizz...allways something negative to say, Mr. sceptical pestamistic himself, has an abrasive attitude but hey...gotta love it and i see where your coming from.

I never said boo hoo feel sorry for me, i just said yeah i fucked up in life and the shits real hard, i never said it shouldn't be hard, i made this thread to simply state my situation and see if there was anyone in the same boat.

No i never said "prison was the best thing that ever happened to me" quite frankly it was the worst thing that ever happened, it's not a fun place and i would never want to visit it again.

And another thing...i was no one's "bitch" all that shit about "oh if you go to prison you'll get raped" shit is bullshit.

The ONLY reasons that would happen to you is.....

The guy who does this to you is a "Lifer" so he'll never see pussy again so why not fuck a mother fucker...BUT he won't just do it to you like "oh look a new guy i'll make him my bitch" NO doesn't happen that way, he'll just go fuck a *** dude in there willing to fuck. the only way you get "raped" is you did something really really wrong like rat on someone or break prison rules too many times or your a ChiMo or Rape-o who didn't PC up and your in GP like a dumbass yeah you'll get "raped" but Rape rarely ever happens.

I'm not a small cat i'm 5'11 220 i didn't go in actin' all badass i just went in minded my own bizz read books and worked out, never had a problem.
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                              The guy who does this to you is a "Lifer" so he'll never see pussy again so why not fuck a mother fucker...BUT he won't just do it to you like "oh look a new guy i'll make him my bitch" NO doesn't happen that way, he'll just go fuck a *** dude in there willing to fuck. the only way you get "raped" is you did something really really wrong like rat on someone or break prison rules too many times or your a ChiMo or Rape-o who didn't PC up and your in GP like a dumbass yeah you'll get "raped" but Rape rarely ever happens.
                              protective custody and general pop

n fizzbob
                              you talk about fighting something...than are you gonna be forever fightin the urge to go on a killing spree?

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                                protective custody and general pop

n fizzbob
                                you talk about fighting something...than are you gonna be forever fightin the urge to go on a killing spree?
                                yep, but the difference is that I CAN HANDLE IT........you couldn't qwell your urges and they got the best of you....that's the difference between you and me....i have control, you don't........if you did, you'd not be a felon, it's that simple

Comment

Working...
                                X