The world is comming to an end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world is comming to an end.

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.'

man you do have alot of free time

Comment

Amen to dat.

Comment

Old joke.

Comment

Ha, that's pretty funny though....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
            You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.'

didn't chris rock said that?

Comment

Colon powel doesnt have much power anymore..

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                Colon powel doesnt have much power anymore..
                he never did hes just a headfigure.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  thats what you think...Powel was probably the most intelligent person the bush administration has ever had.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    thats what you think...Powel was probably the most intelligent person the bush administration has ever had.
                    And he should run for President .. he'd blow everyone outta the water without so much
                    as blinking an eye .. Love the dude .. He'd be great for this Country as a Leader!

A Hui Hou !!!
                    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Colon Powell was the ONLY member of the Bush administration I had any respect for.

I would vote for him if he ran for president. Sadly, if he won, being the first black president would be incredibly difficult for him. So many things would be expected of him; many of which he could never do. He would also be the greatest target for assassination to ever occupy the white house.

The first black president will probably be the next assassinated president.

Comment

here we go with the race shit
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          you mean figurehead...lol

yeah and i agree

pretty good joke tho

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            here we go with the race shit

deev is 100% right...and im black to...a black president id love to see that..but...due to ignorance hed be a big target

Comment

Yeah, it's nothing against Powell being black. I find it impressive that he rose to such a high rank in our government, which is still quite populated by people with old ideals. I suppose the military is the best route, as it's less beurocratic than the rest of the government. A man's merits actually mean something to an extent there. That's one reason why I have such respect for him. You don't just get a "token" black guy on the white house staff. He earned his position, probably moreso than much of the old-money white guys.

But it's true that he would be a target. The hate groups would be after him. The black community would initially see him as a savior, then as a failure and sellout, and the more extreme groups within that community may also target him. The old-money that usually controls American politics would not like the upset of the usual pattern, and they would also target him... perhaps not with weapons, but they would certainly make political life difficult for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X