Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guess who was offered money for sex.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess who was offered money for sex.....

ROFLMAO!!! HAHAAHAHA damn man.. take off the earing and start wearing shirts that says females only..

Praise The Lowered...

would have been funnier, but very weird of u, if you actually went for it.

i had a 37yo *** guy hit on me while i was working at a library. i got him banned from the premises for 90 days, ends up he had previous charges for child molestation. scared the crap out of me. never saw him again, but i hear (pretty trustworthy source) he was killed by his "partner." who knows.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

haha 500 bucks.. damn lol

Comment

500 buxs to get ur own dick sucked. damn.. lol.. thats some strong as will fizzy.. reminds me of dont be in a menace in south central..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Damn Fizz, thats crazy....hmm 500 bux....coulda bought some good stuff with that money...but then i would have lost all respect for you. j/k Its just funny how bad he wanted you Fizz!

play on playa

...but uh, do it on the girlies.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

that's a funny story.

i've been hit on, but never offered money. guess you got it like that fizz, lol.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yea i get stared at by guys alot but never offered money...maybe i should take my shirt off more often, eh? lol
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

haha man im the same way alsong as they dont bother me i dont have a problem with somone whos ***.. i mean il let em know flat out im not interested but i mean id still be nice or friends wit somone aslong as i wouldnt have to feel uncomfortable like dude hes starin at my ass thats so ghey.. haha for sure man i totally know what you mean..

Comment

If I were you and I decide to go around that part of town again Id keep my fuckin head on a swivvle and stay out of those dark alleyways get your water home from now on.

Comment

Working...
                  X