I just got fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got fired!

and its like the best feeling everr. i hated it there so bad but didnt have the balls to quit. prolly bc my good freind wouldve been alone and had to do all the work so i felt bad. My boss just found out last week that ill be goin to basic training for almost 5 months so thats the reason i believe i was fired. anyway the conversation went like this

Boss: whos downloading music
    Me: What?
    silence
    Boss: give Jay his check hes done as of today
    Me: LOL why
    silence
    silence
    Boss: i know you heard me
    Me:WHY
    Boss: you have a bad attitude good luck in the army
    Me: suck my dick you fuckin cocksucker
    boss: youve got 10 seconds before i call the cops

im truly glad this happened. however the military saidthey are goin to be in contact with him bc of it and if that doesnt work im goin to get a lawyer

You do have a bad attitude apparently and according to what you said to your boss, you're extremely disrespectful. I hope the Army teaches you some manners because apparently your mother didn't.
    wat

Comment

ain't that a bitch

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
        You do have a bad attitude apparently and according to what you said to your boss, you're extremely disrespectful. I hope the Army teaches you some manners because apparently your mother didn't.
        im pretty sure if your boss fired you like that out of the blue, youd be a tad bit disrespectful towards him also.

shitty to hear you got canned tho, try to say that he fired you because you have an eye that sometimes twitches and it freaks him out!! i think he can get in shit for that!!!
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
          im pretty sure if your boss fired you like that out of the blue, youd be a tad bit disrespectful towards him also.

shitty to hear you got canned tho, try to say that he fired you because you have an eye that sometimes twitches and it freaks him out!! i think he can get in shit for that!!!
          or accept the fact that he fired him for using the business's network illegally (downloading music).
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Why would you show some jackass who just fired you for stupid/no reason respect? Respect should be given to people who have earned it or people who you have no reason not to show respect to. If my boss said that to me I'd be pretty pissed off too and probably say similar things as that.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              or accept the fact that he fired him for using the business's network illegally (downloading music).
              exactly. if you deserve to be fired, don't be a little bitch about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Afterward 91
                Why would you show some jackass who just fired you for stupid/no reason respect? Respect should be given to people who have earned it or people who you have no reason not to show respect to. If my boss said that to me I'd be pretty pissed off too and probably say similar things as that.
                are you seriously gonna sit there and say, with no knowledge of the situation outside of how he was fired, that his boss hasnt earned respect? I understand that some peoples boss's can be dicks, or totally not deserve the job they have, but I dont see how anyone can assume anyone doesnt deserve respect just because they fired someone for a blantant misuse of a company's network.
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

Comment

i wouldnt have called him a cocksucker, i would have called him a 'fucking blowjob', cause cmon, what kind of comeback is he gonna have to that "uuuhhh..... so are you." 'SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BLOWJOB!'.

Comment

LOL!!
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
                      Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                      exactly. if you deserve to be fired, don't be a little bitch about it.
                      Originally posted by Dv8
                      i wouldnt have called him a cocksucker, i would have called him a 'fucking blowjob', cause cmon, what kind of comeback is he gonna have to that "uuuhhh..... so are you." 'SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BLOWJOB!'.
                      hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha you guys are great, ya always make me laugh after a rough day

and floored dont even stress it, just try and collect unemployment and keep your head up, better things are on the way

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        are you seriously gonna sit there and say, with no knowledge of the situation outside of how he was fired, that his boss hasnt earned respect? I understand that some peoples boss's can be dicks, or totally not deserve the job they have, but I dont see how anyone can assume anyone doesnt deserve respect just because they fired someone for a blantant misuse of a company's network.
                        Its not that his boss hasn't earned respect, but IMO the boss didn't show his employee any respect. There was no talk about whether downloading music was an issue, or even a writeup, it was just straight out the door. Thats disrespectful as all hell if you ask me. NOT TO MENTION, he fired him and make him look stupid in front of a co-worker... If there was a confrontation, it should have been 1 on 1. You're right, that guy is a cock sucker... and a little bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                          Its not that his boss hasn't earned respect, but IMO the boss didn't show his employee any respect. There was no talk about whether downloading music was an issue, or even a writeup, it was just straight out the door. Thats disrespectful as all hell if you ask me. NOT TO MENTION, he fired him and make him look stupid in front of a co-worker... If there was a confrontation, it should have been 1 on 1. You're right, that guy is a cock sucker... and a little bitch.
                          with the information given, none of what you just stated can be logically deduced. However, if you are correct, then yes, his boss was out of line, but it doesnt make what he did any more right.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

Comment

yeah, you really don't know if his boss warned him or not. this in only one side of the story. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Omg, that was a GOOD laugh. Ahahaha!
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X