anyone here have this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone here have this problem?

i am here at work and i am bored as hell cause there is nothing to do and my boss is being the biggest pain in the ass. all he does is pace back and forth and annoy the shit outta everyone here. this happen to anyone but me? lol
    it's been a while but i'm back!!

didnt you start a thread the other day about your boss pacing where do you work/what do you do? And what kind of boss do you have if hes making bank to "pace"?? Sounds like an asshole to me

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Shouldn't he (and you) be working??? I have a buttload of work to do but for some reason I'm still posting...*presses CTRL+F4*

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yea i posted an im bored thread. i make copies of structural steel blueprints and my boss does jack shit. all he does is collect. the person that gets jobs for us is out for a few weeks. i have no work to do so i just stay on the comp all day. and he is just annoyin as fuck.

Comment

Damn sons, that sucks. I don't have that problem because I'm still in college, but I feel your pain none the less. Being bored at work sucks.
          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Knock him out, and stuff him into the janitors closet.

Comment

no closet here but i should go home and get some old portuguese moonshine and get him drunk

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
                no closet here but i should go home and get some old portuguese moonshine and get him drunk
                DO IT!!!

Comment

i should have called out again today. this shit is wak as hell

Comment

where the hell do ya'll work that you can just chill a day? Im busting my ass 24/7 and a half.Please let me know, I want in on this.
                    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
                      i am here at work and i am bored as hell cause there is nothing to do and my boss is being the biggest pain in the ass. all he does is pace back and forth and annoy the shit outta everyone here. this happen to anyone but me? lol
                      oh yeah..since i work in a restuarnt..he trys to give us somethin to do but its something stupid that shouldnt be doing...then he gets drunk then he says hes the man and starts cussing and sayin he makes hella money then we do ..but i dont give a fuck, i get paid 8.75 at age 17 ...fuck yea..

Comment

have work to do but I'm lazy right after lunch but will get cracking when its crunch time
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

its funny! cuz my boss knows i am not doing shit!! but looks to me as if i need to be working! or have to hand something in!! and is always watchin the clock to make sure i am on time and get bak form lunch on time!!! i am like wtf are u watching the clock for, like i dont sit at my desk for a good 5-6 hrs on myspace and Cb7tuner!! like really!! i would play online poker here! but i might get called to do somthing and might be assed out and not be able to play my hands! esp if i am in a tourney! LOL but yeah my boss looks at me as if i have to do something! LOL
                          " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by AlmightyAccord
                            its funny! cuz my boss knows i am not doing shit!! but looks to me as if i need to be working! or have to hand something in!! and is always watchin the clock to make sure i am on time and get bak form lunch on time!!! i am like wtf are u watching the clock for, like i dont sit at my desk for a good 5-6 hrs on myspace and Cb7tuner!! like really!! i would play online poker here! but i might get called to do somthing and might be assed out and not be able to play my hands! esp if i am in a tourney! LOL but yeah my boss looks at me as if i have to do something! LOL
                            where do you work at??

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                              where do you work at??
                              i work for a mortgage company! i am the WebMaster / Head IT......i should be working on the site!! but the Pc and Software i ordered didnt come in yet!!! and i refuse to...well i cant work on these slow was emachines they have here! So they know this...so that is why i am sitting here doing nothing!! now if a pc does down or needs software! then i go and install it!! but other than that! i am sitting here doing nothing!
                              " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Working...
                              X