According to them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to them....

So I am continuously hearing garbage about what i am driving from everybody that i know. They thought my car was hot, but then they found out that I bought my wife a Supra. They call me a loser for driving such a shitty car, even when i have money to get something like a supra.

So my question is, even if you had money to have an extremely nice car, would you still have a cb7?

4gen supra?

i like my cb7 and if i had money i would buy its big brother, the acura legend, word straight up...

Comment

I would keep my cb7. I totally plan on having a Skyline parked right next to it someday.

Comment

YOu should ignore those people damn. Those some ignorant people. Shit my friends know I drive a shitbox but they dont talk shit about it haha. But I do get the look at that shitbox look by others but who cares as long as you like it no ones opinion matters. For all I care I have an MkIII sittin at my friends shop as temp storage. 1jzgte/bodywork and I should be set for those shit talkers =D.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Man dont worry about that, there not friends if they talk shit about your car! But honestly i wouldnt buy a supra, cause i know it would be stock and i would want to mods it and have to work and save up for like six months for an exhaust system!!! LOL
          Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

hell no, my cb is staying right here with me

im gonna drive it until the motor gives....and then ill just swap it!

i actually plan on buying a mkiv supra when i think the time is right, but right now all i need is my cb.

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

I don't need a particular car to prove I have either money or a big penis.

Unfortunately, status oriented people don't understand that the amount of money you have is predicated on what is in your financial portfolio, not what is in your driveway.

And cars are yet to be identified as a form of male enhancement, even though the may think it does.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I mean its funny when we go places together, in the supra and cb7. They both are tinted, and when we roll up to the meeting spot for what have you, people have told me that they never expected a woman, my woman, stepping out of a turbo supra, and me getting out of the cb. It's funny. But, i think it's cool as hell that my wife drives a supra. thats cool as shit. Im glad she doesnt rock a mini van.

Comment

i would keep my car and fix it up all the way, after that buy me a Lancer Evo rally edition. i say you fix your car if you have the money and they show your car to them

Comment

No, I wouldn't. Well, maybe if I had buttloads of cash. But I don't need more than one car right now.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      I don't need a particular car to prove I have either money or a big penis.

Unfortunately, status oriented people don't understand that the amount of money you have is predicated on what is in your financial portfolio, not what is in your driveway.

And cars are yet to be identified as a form of male enhancement, even though the may think it does.
                      sig quote!

Comment

Working...
                      X