Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one wish they were back in High School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one wish they were back in High School?

I sure do. It's kinda funny that I wanted out so bad. I miss all the friends I used to hang out with. Most of them now have gone away to college, I stayed here and went to the local university. I miss not having to worry about much besides school work and girls. Oh do I miss high school girls lol.

So am I the only one that wishes they were back in high school?

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

me, middle school was great also.

Comment

i wish i was back in college. I didnt go back this year, and I miss it. school just started and my phone has been on FULL BLAST yesterday, and even at night. Friends calling me asking where im at, asking if i want to go eat lunch or if I wanted to go party. FUCK!! im so depressed right now

thanks a lot dude, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Ms was fun. But i miss Hs for the friends and the not having to worry about anything except homework, what i was wearing tomorrow, whether or not id be able to go over to my friends house and was mom was cooking for dinner. Waking up at 630, catching the bus/ride from friend(s), chillin before class, outside hacky-sackin...then we had open lunch (ftw) then after school go over to my friends house, hang out with his hott sis and play GT and GT2 and not having to worry about shit. God how i miss those days. And its seems so fuckin hard to re-create that shit...only person ive seen like that lately is cpmike and his elevator antics..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

NOPE

I didn't start fucking till junior year...OF COLLEGE

I'd love to go back to my 21st bday though

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I kinda miss all the people that I used to hang out with... aahhh memories...

Comment

If i could go back to my 15th with the info i know now...oh man...but if i had to stay here or go back but with no knowledge of the now....id still go back....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I would like to go back to highschool. theres lots of people Id like to hurt.

...badly.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

thats why i wish i could go back with what i know now....theres ahandful of ppl id fuck up or set up to fall hard....

Comment

Working...
                  X