Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Lovin' It../So Begins A New Journey..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im Lovin' It../So Begins A New Journey..

As of 11:48pm last night, i am no longer a slave to the evil that is McDonalds. Now i know some of you may say, "big deal" or those of you in fast food may say "well, i do..so what?" But for me...this is big. Not only cuz im done with this place but in less than 2 weeks im off to Az to begin my "new" life. Starting things over(so to speak) with my dad and working for him. My offical title wil be "sub-contractor" I just thought Id rant about my new happenings. May not make anybody elses day better, but i thought id share the news with my other family. Not to mention it is this move/career change that will allow me the things I, and my CB, want. The H and all the other goodies. I see it a matter of less than 6mo's before the H is purchased, if not in.

BTW--(matt) now ill be able to pick up that cam and ipod. I took some cell phone pics of the CB but they were tiny and came out kinda..blah. I may still post em. Not sure yet.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Congrats...

Comment

Thats good to hear man i hope everything works out for u and the new life = D keep us updated man.

some what i just moved out of my apartment so i can live in my car and save some money to get a house and boost the white accord = D i cant wait. then ill get a house before i have to go to iraq wo0t. may 07 is my leave date.

~Cole~

Comment

good to hear man, soudns exactly like what i did

i moved from ohio, quit my job at arbys, now i work for my dad as a sub-contracter for fedex and direct tv..good money

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

Strategic, you live in your car??

Thanks guys. Yeah, i was making roughly 1K/mo after taxes at McD's and i had rent/bills to pay, but with my dad, he's paying me $10/hr under the table cash, and hes not charging me rent or anything. The only thing i gotta pay for is the utilities i use and my car. Plus ill be working at least 40 hrs/wk then in Dec/Jan itll kick up to like 50-60/wk, so in the 6mo's ill be working, im looking to belt out 9-10K all of which is all mine. Ill still have to sort out my taxes/BS here and tag my car for AZ, but thats nothing. I just gotta figure out what ima do when summer comes around...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

thats cool...ill be trasitioning myself ...

how much did you make at mcdeez btw... if your young its a good job but not someone my age

Comment

Well im gonna be 22 in Dec and id been there for 2 years so...I started off making $7.10/hr but then after my raises plus i worked overnights so i got a differential i ended up at $7.90. Yeah, between like 14 and 24 its ok, or if youre an older person like 50+ its ok, but anyone between 25 and 45..its kinda weird. Unless you know younger pp or have young friends that work there, but if you just work there its kinda weird, but everyone has a reason for working there, so...

Comment

Originally posted by XStrategicDeath
                Thats good to hear man i hope everything works out for u and the new life = D keep us updated man.

some what i just moved out of my apartment so i can live in my car and save some money to get a house and boost the white accord = D i cant wait. then ill get a house before i have to go to iraq wo0t. may 07 is my leave date.

~Cole~
                You live in your car? Can you bring your house to the H-T meet this weekend then?
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

^harsh^

I was gonna ask him how he accesses the net...probably libraries. Or hopefully he knows someone who can let him crash/shower at least 1 day a week....

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                    but with my dad, he's paying me $10/hr under the table cash,
                    So you're going to be an uninsured worker?

Don't get hurt....or bust anything.

Cheers!
                    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

I still gotta talk to him about Ins/tax forms, etc. All that paperwork BS. Hes good at filling all that out and finding loopholes, etc. So he'll help me out.

Thanks Guys!

Comment

Good deal. Now your clothes will stop smelling like fries and apple pies!
                        '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                        EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Strategic, you live in your car??
                          yep its good stuff i have extra $$ , or i will. to spend and its nice not having to pay 700+$ in bills each month .

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          You live in your car? Can you bring your house to the H-T meet this weekend then?

yeah i tech will be bringing my house/car to the H-T meet. = D

~Cole~
                          Last edited by XStrategicDeath; 10-05-2006, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X