Freaking Government- Post Office--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking Government- Post Office--

So... I have a "credit inform" sent to me every month so I can keep track of my score, my accounts, and make sure no accounts are opened that I didn't want.
    So... the Post Office guy that comes to my apartment complex always misplaces mail and now I found that credit inform packet at my doorstep, open. That means some douchebag saw all my information, all my credit scores, just because the postman can't put stuff in the right box.

I called the local branch but they said I cant do anything. It bugs me because they are the government, not UPS so I cant call their customer service center and do something about it.
    Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Originally posted by Thomas_LX
    So... I have a "credit inform" sent to me every month so I can keep track of my score, my accounts, and make sure no accounts are opened that I didn't want.
    So... the Post Office guy that comes to my apartment complex always misplaces mail and now I found that credit inform packet at my doorstep, open. That means some douchebag saw all my information, all my credit scores, just because the postman can't put stuff in the right box.

I called the local branch but they said I cant do anything. It bugs me because they are the government, not UPS so I cant call their customer service center and do something about it.

actually, no... the Post Office is not directly linked with the United States government. Its an organization. The government DOES NOT pay they're checks. I forget the whole thing about it, but my mom explained it to me, shes a window clerk at the post office...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I'm seriously thinking of not even using them anymore for anything myself.
      Ever try calling their 1-888 or 1-800 #'s? Scary! You can walk into any post office here
      and find a line out the door .. with only 2 agents at the counter .. blows me away !

USPS sucks .. and one would think with all the competition they have, they might step it up.
      Survey says ...... ERRRRRRR !!!

A Hui Hou !!!
      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas_LX
        So the local branch "said". So that's it? No further action from you?

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/

Create a virtual paper trail.
        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Working...
        X