Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permanent AIM CB7 Chat

Click Here!!!

This is a permanent AIM chatroom for all you CB7ers out there. It's a joint effort between me and empera (and his friend). We're trying to make sure it works for everyone! I use Trillian, and he uses Dead Aim... Regular AIM should work for this too. Lemme know if it doesn't work!

STEEEEEVE!!! If you can do it, make a button for the chat, maybe even using the link that's on empera's site. A direct link would rock!

other mods: if you don't feel this is a need to be stuck, unstick it. as we're getting more and more members joining here, this should be a very good option for them.
    Last edited by rebels; 06-22-2005, 12:47 AM.

BUMP!!

Comment

A dead horse?

Dident work for me

H23?

Comment

Click on the dead horse... it should work... empera is being a putz

Comment

i suggusted this when the forum just opened but no one wanted to do it. i like the idea.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

where the hell is everyone else?

Comment

Deev for a Moda Hate Her you rule duude lol.
              finally a permanent chat!
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

eh, empera is the one who innitially started with it. I just helped

Comment

hehe go to admin forum and then look up the date like hwen the site first started it =). it was me i think =)
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

unless something is wrong with my computer the link didnt work for me but nice idea and what about IMing. what about if there's a way to do like yahoo messenger nice setup. not trying to bite or anything but seems like it would work effeciently.
                    Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

we should have a time when everyone is able to join, know wat i mean? cause unless ur on another country or an insomniac, i dun think u'll be in there late at night...

Comment

Sorry for getting off topic: empera how much for the headlights and is there something wrong with my computer because i still cant get it up. it keeps giving me an error log or maybe it's because i dont use america online to sign on
                        Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

for the oem headlights, i want 60+ s/h....or make an offer.

Comment

You need AIM installed. The newest version, preferrably.

Comment

bump! once more

Comment

Working...
                              X