Any Art people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Art people...

Anyone here into art, such as painting, charcoal, lead drawing, color pencils, etc. I used to do alot of pencil drawings back when I was in high school, but since havent done much since...but recently have been tring to advance my color blending skills. Heres a few pics taken from large drawings that were too big to scan, so the pics might have "light" spots on them that arent really in the drawings, also the acetape thats covering the drawings reflects alot of light from them too...I will post more smaller sketchs that I have scanned later.

Post any pics of your work up.

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

More...

and close-up of the Pointalism style...

Close-up of the 3 differnt views in one drawing...

Jay

Comment

Those are really good. You look at stuff when you draw?
      Like... Drawing from real life or pictures?
      kiokin.com

Comment

Jay man, thats sweet, I wish I could do some of that stuff!

This is something that shows about what I can do...

A Thank You, A Thank You!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

hey, i used to do my clouds like that too!

Comment

here's an old one:

and here's a somewhat newer one (which i haven't gotten around to finish):

Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

dam these are good ass pics. I dont have one, but my dog looks like Ninja Turtles' master splinter...

Comment

Dang, both of you guys can really draw. That stuff is really life like. Man. I can draw pretty good but that stuff is awesome!!!!
                FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

USC: I really love the second drawing, but the first is really good too. To me, a persons face is the hardest thing to draw, but Im still trying. A big thing of mine is shadowing, and the first one you did a really great job getting all the tones on her face to come out right.

I have tons of people and car sketchs scanned onto my other computer and will try to post when I can.

Also I draw from both real life and magazines, which ever I can find something interesting to draw from.

Jay

Comment

akkordlayinkit and USC you guys have great talent, keep it up

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

thanks. now if i only have the motivation to finish the 2nd drawing. i'm sure someday i'll find the time to.
                      Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by yofmatt
                        dam these are good ass pics. I dont have one, but my dog looks like Ninja Turtles' master splinter...
                        hahah, that is sooo true. yer dog does look like splinter!

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Here's one that came straight from my head. Did it in 11th grade, I think. Not really my best, but people seem to like it.
                          Done is colored pencil, and blended with marker blender. I assembled it in Photoshop using multiple scans (my scaner is too small) so it's not a perfect reproduction.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here's another. Done with acryllic paint. It was my first time... The coat came out as i wanted, but the face and hand suck, IMO. Still, it was fun. That was senior year, I believe.

I have a couple things that are far better, but they're all scanned onto my old harddrive. I'll upload em whenever I decide to hook that back up. My favorite piece is of Castro, done in newspaper cuttings...

This communist leader will have to do for now:
                            Attached Files

Comment

wow, accordlayinkit, usc, and deever, you guys have some skills there. i am seriously lacking in the drawing/sketching/painting areas (though somehow i was an art t.a. in high school). keep up the good work guys.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                              X