almost pulled a kurobei...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost pulled a kurobei...

driving back home, fell asleep with my eyes open, luckily i didnt hit any cars or anything.

i just drifted halfway into another lane.
    another crisis averted
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

I do that shit sometimes and my exhaust just makes me go deeper. Way to pull out of it tho dude. Glad youre ok!!
    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

nothing worse than a long boring drive at night when your trying to stay awake...ive done it many times where my eyes are just not staying open and id drive for 4 hours to get home its awful

Comment

yea i even tried jumping in my seat to raise my heart rate, put the temperature on cold....blah driving sucks.

at least if i did crash it'd be in the beater camry and not my cb7
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i always used to do that kinda stuff going to high school. the drive was 45 minutes and i would usually catch myself dropping my head and nodding off. it scared the hell out of me, so i'd end up rolling all the windows down, radio up all the way and cold air blowing lol. it was always kinda interesting in the middle of winter but i didn't ever wreck
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

after winter break last year I decided to come back a earlier than usual, by a couple hours at least, and left my house at 10pm for a 5.5 hour drive. I was fine until I got within 5 miles of my school. My eyes started to close involuntarily, so I basically started slapping myself. and, it worked. too well actually, because once I got there, I was up until like 5am getting situated again.

but yeah, its something that really scares me. I would never want to go through that.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Wow, good for you....

Now please re-size your signature for christ sakes.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I hate drving alone at night, I have to turn up the radio loud as hell

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Loud radio, open windows, and blue light if you have any. I have a blue LED shift knob, a blue LED cigarette lighter, and my headunit lights up a very bright blue - blue light is scientifically proven to keep people more alert and awake.

ALso, driving stick tends to keep me more awake

Comment

Been there done that many times on my late night trip to Oregon. Around the Cal-OR border it's pretty desolate. I would have the window down, stereo up and it still wouldn't help. If I'm ever that tired again I'll probably stop and rest for a while. And with my TL-S it would be even worse! This thing just glides on the hwy like nothing.
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i did that on a drive back from Chicago to San Antonio TX....fell asleep while towing a S10 on a Uhaul trailer...woke up and a cop was behind me and exited while i was goin 80, lol...i got lucky

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

my uncle snaped his camshaft in half when he was basicly sleeping while he was driving he forgot to upshift and stayed in 2nd on the highway for god knows how many miles.I still dont know how you can forget to upshift for so long i would of realised my foot is all the way down to keep up the speed limit.

if you ask me i would say alcohol was involved too and knowing him noone would doubt it.

ILBB
                        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Working...
                        X