For all you BitTorrent users out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you BitTorrent users out there!

Alright, so about a week ago I found this torrent search engine searcher, and it kicks ass. You input your search in the search box, and then click the torrent site you'd like to search without having to go back and forth or opening different tabs for searches. Simplicity at it's finest.

May be a little **NWS** because of some ads.

Torrent Scan
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

I love you.

Comment

Awesome I usually use isohunt.com with no problem... but occasionally I don't find what I want there.

On a semi-related topic... IE was pissing me off, so I took pwrusr's advice and downloaded Opera. Apparently Opera has a built in torrent downloader. I thought that was kinda cool (not sure if it's faster than bit torrent... so far my most recent download is pretty slow, but that could be slow seeders)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Awesome I usually use isohunt.com with no problem... but occasionally I don't find what I want there.

On a semi-related topic... IE was pissing me off, so I took pwrusr's advice and downloaded Opera. Apparently Opera has a built in torrent downloader. I thought that was kinda cool (not sure if it's faster than bit torrent... so far my most recent download is pretty slow, but that could be slow seeders)
        well on torrents works on system to system, it basically falls on seeders, us to share the files...the more seeders the better...and also depending on how fast their connection is, its how torrents work..

Comment

8 days to download deuces wild
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

torrentleech.com is by far the best site ive found to get torrents from. they get everything before all the other sites i use and usually have plenty of seeders to get the stuff from as well. as far as what i use to d/l the stuff, i use utorrent, bit torrent is kinda lame.

My Members Ride Thread
            Originally posted by deevergote
            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

oink.me.uk is by far THE BEST torrent site for music.

invite only
              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                oink.me.uk is by far THE BEST torrent site for music.

invite only
                Lossless Legs is by far THE BEST torrent site for good music.

open registration

/shameless spamming

Comment

i use torrentz.com

it searches all other torrent websites. its been pretty good so far.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                    Lossless Legs is by far THE BEST torrent site for good music.

open registration

/shameless spamming

zomg lossless.

Comment

:P

and for all Firefox users, I suggest checking out http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.h...opensearch=yes
                      there you can install all your favorite torrent site searches right in the Firefox search bar

Comment

torrentspy.vom ftw
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                        X