Need Critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Critique

Ya so this isnt an art forum but maybe you all can appreciate it. Made it to remember a moment in my life with the ex, gonna give it to her once I see how the print turns out.

Tools Used: Photoshop CS2; Airbrush, Smudge, and Blur tools.
    Human Figure References: www.3d.sk, and pictures I took of myself.
    Time: 10-15 Hours

Also was all done with a ball mouse, no wacom. And for half of it my mouse hand was broken, well my pinky bone is. I took my cast off just so I could work on this.

thats some artistic shit right there. The hair is so detailed. real good shit

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

the girl's fingers should look like their folding around the guys shirt where they are.

the guy's thumb is too short.

but the art work is good man. thats coming from another artist

Comment

Damn, that's crazy...especially for using Photoshop...if you decide doing something like this in the future I suggest using Coral Painter, photoshop is more for photo editing, while Coral Painter is MADE for doing that, you can get awesome outcomes using it. Also, doing that without a wacom is nuts! I hate using the mouse lol. Overall, awesome job.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Thanks, i'll have to get Coral sometime. Yea this was meant to be a 8X10 print but the quality came out shitty which pissed me off...i'll have to make it bigger next time.

Comment

the girl looks abit robotish..ie the hands..but shit..good work dude!!

Comment

Yea hands and arms are the hardest thing for me right now...dunno why.

Comment

hands hav always been a problem for me. especially with the females. i don comic book art so its mainly guys. and i only draw them with their fist closed so it doesnt matter about details on hands. its holding stuff like swords and other objects that makes it hard.

i normaly use my hands as a referance. for a sword ill get a broomstick or somethin and look in the mirror and take a mental picture of it

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                  hands hav always been a problem for me. especially with the females. i don comic book art so its mainly guys. and i only draw them with their fist closed so it doesnt matter about details on hands. its holding stuff like swords and other objects that makes it hard.

i normaly use my hands as a referance. for a sword ill get a broomstick or somethin and look in the mirror and take a mental picture of it
                  Got any of your work online?

Comment

Working...
                  X