Any Hookah smokers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Hookah smokers out there?

I've got to say I thoroughly enjoy smoking shisha. I know I'm not the only one that enjoys this fine pleasure in life. In fact, I enjoy it so much I bought my first hookah last week! Thank you, shisha, for helping me learn how to blow some fat ass smoke rings!

Post up if you classy.

*Not my hookah*
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Been Smoking for "hookah, Aguila,Shesha,whatever" for 6 years.... Double Apple Owns....
    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

I've been curious about the double apple, I'll have to pick that flavor up. What kind of shisha do you buy? The main one here in Tyler is Romman.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Comment

I ONLY buy 1 Brand 1 Flavor! Brand = Nakala, Flavor = Double Apple... But, I've tried just about every combanation of hookah possible... I worked at a hookah bar for 2 1/2 years... All the Brands Taste different I.E double Apple that's not made by Nakala do not taste the same. Shit taste like Black Liquirce sp? haha
        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Every Saturday night.

Can't go wrong with mango.

Comment

I used to go to the Hookah Lounge in Jacksonville...had some friends that worked there so i got free hookah..good way to spend a saturday night

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
            Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
            by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

I love hookah...last time i smoked it someone spiked the shisha...what a night
              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                Every Saturday night.

Can't go wrong with mango.

i havent smoked it ina while tho, i've been wanting to do it with my gf, but not sure if she'll go for it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=26473

Comment

Wow.... Its been a min on that one man.... Big fu%$ing fan man... I like the lemon

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

love the stuff, i remember the first few times i ever smoked it with some friends, we would have games, who can inhale the longest, hold their breath after inhaling and random shit like that...gave a good headrush till we got used to it hahaha.

theres this sweet shop near my house, nothing but couches and tv's inside, and dozens of tables with guys who just smoke and play cards all day long...its a great place to chill!
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I just smoked some double apple tonight. That shit is the bomb! Going back to Austin and smoking at the bars down there is a lot of fun. Me and my buddies smoke in our garage for a couple of hours at a time, and it's the best chill factor so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X