yet another pissed off rant thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet another pissed off rant thread.

yea so, as some of you know, I just repaired my rust, removed all dents and dings, sanded my whole car down, and repainted the entire thing. This was finished about a month ago.

After all the work I was washing it every chance I get and avoiding puddles and dirt, rocks, pebbles...just trying to keep my car away from any possible threats. I would even park in the desserted end of the parking lots so that no cars were around me.

Anyways so I'm in my room with my friends because they were throwing me a surprize going away party and my sister calls me. She's in front of my house in her car and she's luaghing with her friend and shit and trying to tell me something but I couldn't understand her so I go outside. I realized that she's pretty drunk and then I look over at my car and there's a fucking big ass dent on my rear 1/4 panel....SHE FUCKING HIT IT! So I go over and look at it closer and yea it's not a tiny easy fix, it's right on the edge of the wheel well and it's pushed in about 3 inches.

I can't even describe how pissed off about this I am! I don't even know what to do or think about it. It seems my car is taking that negative turn to the worse and it's getting to that point of a new bullshit problem arising everyday. I think I better just fuckinh try to sell it soon before the mileage hits over 100k and start again with something newer that won't have as many mechanical problems that way if anything else happens to it i won't be broke from fixing all the other shit. And no it's not just because of the exterior damage, there's been various little problems here and there and I really can't afford to keep fixing it.

Anyways i'm pretty fucking tired and sick of dealing with car problems and bullshit like this because my car is my #1 hobby and I can't stand seeing it get fucked up. Later.

Here's some pics I took today. The main part is at the wheel well but extends almost to the door. It's not the worst amount of damage but considering how I just got the body in perfect condition about a month ago, it sucks. Besides, it couldn't have come at a worse time...everything is starting to gradually pile up. Can't wait to see what goes wrong next

Last edited by Bongo; 12-31-2006, 01:41 PM.

i feel your pain, i too just finished painting my car and doing all that bodywork also trying to avoid any threat to it, but yeah thats fucked up and i too would be pissed about it,

if you do sell it then, good luck with your next project
    Members Ride

Comment

keep your car, get rid of your sister.......i have a younger sister too, but being drunk is no excuse.....she should reimburse you for that kind of dumbass behavior
      1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt
        keep your car, get rid of your sister.......i have a younger sister too, but being drunk is no excuse.....she should reimburse you for that kind of dumbass behavior
        she's my older sister. I'm 19 and she's 24. I'm going to talk to her in the morning. She can either do the smart thing and pay for it out of pocket, or if she decides she doesn't wanna pay then I'll go through insurance. Her choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo
          she's my older sister. I'm 19 and she's 24. I'm going to talk to her in the morning. She can either do the smart thing and pay for it out of pocket, or if she decides she doesn't wanna pay then I'll go through insurance. Her choice.

Yeah I feel you on that plan...make her pay and think more about keeping your cb but if you sell it good luck with your next project.

Car audio classifieds...
          http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
          Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

That sucks man. It was a pretty bitch move for your sister to call you and be laughing on the phone, even if she was drunk. She probably knows how much your car means to you, so hopefully she'll do the smart thing and pay for the damage. If not, follow through with the insurance plan. Good luck with everything.
            Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

good man, I hate it when people will take that kind of nonsense from family....and if she's your OLDER sister then even more so. I hope you keep your car, but best wishes whatever your choice ends up being.
              1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

pics added.

Comment

i would of punched her window in, and see if she was still laughing after that.

or called the cops because it was a car accident, and you always call the police when car accidents happen.

who cares if she was drunk, that's her problem. not yours.

Comment

Comment

Wow, this even makes me pretty pissed That's a sad sight Fred, keep me posted on it.

Comment

yea, today I washed the car and checked out the dent again. There's already rust forming under where the paint is chipped. I don't have the time or money right now to have it fixed and I no longer work at a bodyshop so I don't have access to anything to do it myself. I guess I'm going to have to strip the chips and rust off and prime it again. That should look fuckin sweet.

Ohh and to add on to everything going wrong with my car, there's some electrical problem that I can't figure out, I think it's shorting out somewhere or something and I had to get a new battery because the year old one in there died already(didn't leave any lights on or doors open or anything, I checked) so I had to get a new battery and there's still the electrical problem and also today a new problem arose. The drivers side door lock won't budge, it was 45 out all day too so it wasn't frozen. I know it's not hard to replace it or pull it apart but it's just another little addition to my wonderful automobile's little perks

Ohh yea, and I opened the trunk also to put some cans in there to return for gas money and I noticed the entire carpet was soaked. I pulled up the carpet and there's water about 2 inches deep in the lower part of the trunk where the spare goes. I pulled the plugs out to let it drain but I haven't had that much water in the trunk since I got the car but I sealed up a bunch of stuff and hadn't had a problem with it since...until now of course.

Sorry about all the ranting guys, but this shit is fuckin hamster shit. I've had more shit go wrong with this car in the past week than I've had with it since I bought the fuckin thing. Just my luck too that it all hits when I have no job, time, or place to fix it and I'm about to move down to RI for school so I'm going to have even less money and time to fix it. Sad to say, but right now I'm in the mood of just wanting to sell the thing and start with something else.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                          damn lol

Comment

fuck...make her pay for a new paint job...i wouldnt care who the hell hit my car, their still payin

Comment

dude i will paypal your 50$ for your sister atleast that pays for the bondo bongo lol .......... credit card in hand
                              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Working...
                              X