Clear All

+ ( bad drivers wanted )

next post v
    kiokin.com

lol
    Attached Files
    kiokin.com

Comment

yeah lol i saw that before. thats a horrible driver. .. i gotta find this nice pic

Comment

poor Civic.....
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

bet she feels like a complete idiot.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

HAHAHA
            I saw a thing on tv's OLN and they were covering like "xtreme rally racing". It was those spead trucks on dirt sort of thing, and they were testing out H2s for production. I thought...
            Originally posted by fizzbob7
            reminds me of the H2 that jumped a curb, landed on a statue and fell to pieces.....completely not that tough and not a real hummer
            kiokin.com

Comment

My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by kiokin
                lol
                After all this time... That picture is a FAKE!! I just examined it and it's definately a fake. Don't beleive me? Where's the reflection in the water for the car? There isn't one. If you blow it up in photoshop you can definately see where it's been added in. It's a pic of a woman on a pier and the car was added in later.

I'm not so sure the BMW driving off isn't a fake either. Most people forget the subtle details when altering photos.

Some of me photoshop skills.
                Attached Files

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

The rear bumper on that Civic DOES look a bit odd... However, the way the light is coming from the far side fo the boat, as well as the height of the Civic, there may not be a visible reflection in that picture. IF it's real, that is...

I'm gonna try blowing it up now

And I saw the pic of the H2. I'll try to find it again...

Comment

Hadta post again. Another edit would look strange!

I see no evidence of that being fake. There is a subtle shadow around the back bumper where it's resting on the ground. The shadow is also going in the same direction as that of the woman, and is just about the same shade and size.
                    The car is also sitting as if it's really there, suggesting that it is. Te front bumper is being pulled up, and the wheels seem to be hangine free. If it IS added in afterwards, it was of a car that was already suspended in the air somehow!

Comment

damn that sucks, but sure looks funny lol
                      cb7 sold
                      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I'm still thinking it's a fake. There would be something in the water.

Also, look at the broken window where the bumper is. Note that the window, keep in mind it's broken, has a gradient shadow over it.. That seems odd too.
                        Attached Files

My Cardomain

Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."

Comment

That shit looks real to me. What kind of a fucking loser would fake that shit.
                          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

somebody always has to ruin the funny picture thread...
                            kiokin.com

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                              That shit looks real to me. What kind of a fucking loser would fake that shit.
                              The world's full of fakes and posers. Who knows. I get stuff daily like this and most all of it is faked. Look closely in the doorway too, there's a smudge that wasn't done very good either. Also, there are artifact halo's around the whole car signifying what looks to be a sharpen filter.

I just do this stuff and 3d and I personally like to know when I'm being faked, don't you guys? Otherwise, they'll be able to pull the wool over our eyes and we won't know it.

My Cardomain

Comment

Working...
                              X