is window tinting worth the hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is window tinting worth the hassle

a shop where i live can tint all windows for 100 bucks iwth a lifetime gauruntee is it worth it to do that or tint the windows myself? i have tint lying aroudn im just afraid to do it.
    ]

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    a shop where i live can tint all windows for 100 bucks iwth a lifetime gauruntee is it worth it to do that or tint the windows myself? i have tint lying aroudn im just afraid to do it.

it always comes off you know... its not THAT difficult, i've seen my dad do it a bunch of times....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

For that price, it is worth it... Every vehicle that i have is tinted, and I wouldnt have it any other way.

Comment

I'd say have a shop do it for you, because unless you have experience in doing so, it wouldn't look very good. You would have bubbles, uneven lines, etc. For a hundred bucks I'd say thats worth it.
        RICE COOKA!!

Comment

well i just did one back one and (the little one on the coupe) and im finsihing up the other now they seemed pretty easy. if it looks alright then cool if not ill spend the 100 eventually. i got to pay off this danm stop sign ticket first.
          ]

Comment

if you want the police to get up close and personal then go for it.

Comment

exactly.. just have the shop do it.. you get the guarantee and the job is done right.. quit bein a cheap ass..

Comment

wow 100 bucks is a deal

Comment

go 5% tint...it'll be nice
                  Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                  Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

up here it is around 140 and thats a homie hookup, otherwise over 200+ for all windows
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

100 is a very good deal.

its also not that hard to diy. I've done it on a few cars and have come out perfect.

The first time i ever tinted a car was my moms old ass sentra. that was back in 99, its still holding up fine.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

5% ftw.... Thats what i got and im gonna keep it that way.... I'll say this though if you travel outside of NYC in small towns and stuff cops will try to give you a hassle about them.

Comment

Working...
                        X