cant find any public race tracks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant find any public race tracks!!!

does anybody know of any race courses in cali where you can take your own car, not a drag strip but an actual course with turns lol, i heard about one near vallejo for about less than 20 bux a day but i cant find it on google

Ive been looking for some in miami but with not luck. I guess they are rare

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

lol yea, i keep finding horse race tracks, now i want to kill all horses on the face of the planet! i kno theres a few in california but im not sure if they r just to watch or you actually get to go and race on a track, but yea good luck!

Comment

Go to SCCA forums or whatever they have track events in every state so that should point you in the right direction. Or you can just google it.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

o cool thanx, ive been trying google for the past 3 days, all its done is make me want to kill horses! ill look for that scca thing.

Comment

SCCA and NASA. Road courses are a bit more expensive and complicated than drag strips. You're looking at about $200 (give or take... I've seen prices range from $150 to $300) for a track day. Tracks around me seem to all have Fridays as the open day. You won't be able to just race, though. You'll have to ride with an instructor until you're cleared for solo driving. Your car also has to meet safety specs (make sure it does, or else you're paying to be turned away!)

Check into Buttonwillow and Willow Springs.

Comment

lol then i guess my friends cousin actually meant 150, not 15, do you know if we can race with anyone under 16 in the car?

Comment

is there any good ones around the bay area?

Comment

I have no idea what is where. I'm in NJ Never been to CA in my life.

Most places will only allow the driver and instructor in the car. Obviously, you have to have a license to drive.

Also, for Florida, Sebring Raceway is down there.

Comment

o lol, calis a nice place but the emissions r too strict, i found a couple places but they are all about 300-500 for a day and i have to pass a test first and if i dont i still lose 125

Comment

Originally posted by borisdookie7
                      o lol, calis a nice place but the emissions r too strict, i found a couple places but they are all about 300-500 for a day and i have to pass a test first and if i dont i still lose 125
                      yo im from cali
                      san jose lol, ive been to the heystack a couple of times if u noe wat i mean lol
                      there is one in sac town (sacramento) lol but that is a drag racibg track lol
                      and there is one like in the middle of san jose and modesto ive seen it its called infineon or something like that lol never been to it but i had seen in and heard of it, that one is a drag racing track also but it also has a track yo!
                      u shoul go check it out, dunno how the prices are but ive heard good things bout that track yo, i raced in that track in grand turismo 4 lol
                      lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                      |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                      "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                      check out my mr thread
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

haha i kno that level, gt4 is a fun game, o cool i think my cousins friend was probably talking about the one in sacramento, lol i bet i could whoop u in gt4 haha, but hey if you go to infineon lemme kno how it was aight, hope its as good as it is in the game lol

Comment

hey at infineon its 25 bux on wednesday drags, but i dont think they have courses you can race on with your own car, only karts, and its 15 if your taking classes there, lol thats still a good price tho.

Comment

Originally posted by borisdookie7
                            hey at infineon its 25 bux on wednesday drags, but i dont think they have courses you can race on with your own car, only karts, and its 15 if your taking classes there, lol thats still a good price tho.
                            it dam straight it is lol, it beats sacramento speedway thats for sure if ur talking drag racing lol, as for gt3 i dont think u be able to beat me lol i got like 100 and something cars and all are fully upgraded and i have like 1.8 million bucks lol, ''i got money in the bank'' lol
                            lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                            |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                            "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                            check out my mr thread
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

i got 7.8 million and all the secret black racecars, "shortay wat ya thank?" lol and an F1 car, last but not least, mugen civic haha, how much does sacramento cost?

Comment

Working...
                              X