Worst Day Of My Life!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
    All cars are female. Think about it, they are temermental, they suck your wallet dry, they make weird noises and when they are all dressed up, they can make any guy turn his head.
    lol true

plus who want to ride on a he.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

jejejeje LMAO VERY BAD

yeah i never thought of it that way its very true when their dressed up they do turn heads
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

lool looks just like my car when i hit someone from behind last year! same damage everything lol

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
          lol true

plus who want to ride on a he.
          Forget what else was said about it being a she.
          ^^that there should be the only thing to consider, who wants to ride in a he...

Comment

Originally posted by Falder
            Forget what else was said about it being a she.
            ^^that there should be the only thing to consider, who wants to ride in a he...

Well, I am sure that female drives would.
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abdielitopr
              today i was going home from school 45-50mph on a 2 lane road...i was in the left lane, (nobody was infront of me) and bout 5 cars lenght ahead of me in the right lane was some other car...out of nowhere this IDIOT ran two stop signs, went over the left lane hit dat one car on the right lane bounced back to my lane .....AND THESE ARE THE RESULTS the guy got 4 tickets plus his insurance has to pay for both cars...i really want the insurance ppl to totaled my car...cuz imma strip it, send to the junkyard and build another one

HMM I HATE ORLANDO DRIVERS, USED TO LITTLE SAIGON IN O TOWN ALOT WITH MY EX, ur car isnt anything bad.
              im tired of this crap and imma tell u the best way to fix it the good jdm way......... dont buy from these stupid rip off people here, selling twice the price bc its jdm or taiwanese or thailand parts... go to miami and order or buy a (whole) jdm front nose clip that comes with jdm 1 piece, jdm radiator, jdm bumper, jdm everything u need for a frotn end accident all for 220 bucks or less, thats where accord inspire gets his shit from and makes a 500% profit of these old ass accord crap. since u r puerto rican and local in s fl well central fl, hit up jarhead on here, he's p rican and he can help u out. dont get ripped off by these fools here man, just helping u out........... those people that sells jdm 1 piece for more then 150 are dumb, i sold mien for 100... then some shit head sold it for 450 on e bay
              knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

dont sweat it

dam nig that sucks but just think of as a reason two get the hole JDM front and a carbon sorry bro hit me up i still got the fogs and some more hit me up #786-486-0552
                N/A is best....

Comment

sad

damn man. that sucks. at least your ok and not hurt.

buy a gun. i am

The NIGHTMARE is only Beginning....

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                    HMM I HATE ORLANDO DRIVERS, USED TO LITTLE SAIGON IN O TOWN ALOT WITH MY EX, ur car isnt anything bad.
                    im tired of this crap and imma tell u the best way to fix it the good jdm way......... dont buy from these stupid rip off people here, selling twice the price bc its jdm or taiwanese or thailand parts... go to miami and order or buy a (whole) jdm front nose clip that comes with jdm 1 piece, jdm radiator, jdm bumper, jdm everything u need for a frotn end accident all for 220 bucks or less, thats where accord inspire gets his shit from and makes a 500% profit of these old ass accord crap. since u r puerto rican and local in s fl well central fl, hit up jarhead on here, he's p rican and he can help u out. dont get ripped off by these fools here man, just helping u out........... those people that sells jdm 1 piece for more then 150 are dumb, i sold mien for 100... then some shit head sold it for 450 on e bay

& what place is that?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

what the fuck! is this hhappening to us all i just saw that car like 2 wweeks ago. ive started a trend...
                      ]

Comment

Nice Band Aid on your front bumper. Sucks to see your car like that though man.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sup thx for the support, unfortuantely the car is gonna be totalled - my neighbor has his own shop and he said that from the looks of it the insurance is gonna totalled it, he could fix it for 2,100, but im not gonna spend that much on it. So, i took out the H22 and slapped the single cam and tomorrow they come to take the car and inspect it ... here's the damages ...

- Headlights broken
                          - Fenders bent
                          - Front Bumper
                          - Broken Radiator
                          - Fans broken (both)
                          - Radiator Support
                          - Hood
                          - Fender Frame inside engine bay is bent (dunno name)

So ill update you guys on anything ... I already have some CB's in mind and lookin

Comment

sup thx for the support, unfortuantely the car is gonna be totalled - my neighbor has his own shop and he said that from the looks of it the insurance is gonna totalled it, he could fix it for 2,100, but im not gonna spend that much on it. So, i took out the H22 and slapped the single cam and tomorrow they come to take the car and inspect it ... here's the damages ...

- Headlights broken
                            - Fenders bent
                            - Front Bumper
                            - Broken Radiator
                            - Fans broken (both)
                            - Radiator Support
                            - Hood

So ill update you guys on anything ... I already have some CB's in mind and lookin
                            since i worked at a body shop and di my own car, this is what it cost to do..
                            headlight 60-100.. might as well get jdm 1 piece
                            fenders each side 35 bucks
                            front bumper 45-60 bucks
                            radiator 80-120
                            fan-buy one off e bay
                            radiator support- 60 bucks
                            hood 100... rather replace it with cf
                            the front frame imguessing where u hit behind the headlight and wheel well is about less then an hour labor to pull it and straightening it. all this should cost about 350 bucks not including painting it.
                            my accident when i hydroplaned into a suv just liek urs but i supplied my own hood and bumper so it came out to 110 bucks. ur friend qutoed u so high u can repaint ur whole car to a diff color and add goodies on it. migth as well get cf hood, cf fenders, jdm headlight and and front jdm bumper and so on and a new paint job wouldnt even cost of what he asking just to fix it
                            knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

- Headlights broken
                              - Fenders bent
                              - Front Bumper
                              - Broken Radiator
                              - Fans broken (both)
                              - Radiator Support
                              - Hood

Damn bro I really sorry to see her go man. Now I feel like all the heavy hitters got hit with the wreck car syndrome....anyways get another bro...
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

yeah, thas definitely totalled...mainly cuz of the year of the car, plus all the damage. The reason they are gonna give is because the repairs cost more than the car....

My CRX is driveable, only both fenders, bumper, and driver door needed to be replaced, and they totalled it. But I am getting $2350 for it, plus I bought it back ($250) to strip it and sell the parts, and since I couldnt get a rental, for every day Ive been w/o a car, Im getting $20...I havent got my check yet, which puts me up $340 so far + the $ for the car...Im good.....

oh, I got the car for $2700 10 months ago...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                                X