fit or built cb7 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fit or built cb7 owners

hello guys and girls that doesnt know me. i was just wondering if there any one that works out or bodybuilds that owns a 4th gen here. if so, what do u use and how long u been working out?

about me
    Bien Diesel
    26m
    195lbs-215lbs
    6 feet
    vietnamese
    over 12 years of working out and about to work at la fitness for personal training.

pic of me before i gained another 15-20lbs
    Last edited by BIEN_DIESEL; 01-13-2007, 05:40 PM.
    knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

im 6'1" 220 built im not that buff

lol

also I was on the football team and I worked out alot

but now every once in awhile need to get back into it

Comment

work out every other day at la fitness

i started in august.. run everyday and work mostly upper body when i go

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
        im 6'1" 220 built im not that buff

lol

also I was on the football team and I worked out alot

but now every once in awhile need to get back into it
        not bad, did u take anything? its harder for me to keep weight bc im asian, as in vietnamese, land of tiny people, im not liek flips, they can gain and keep weight so easy
        knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

im no buff guy, but i do work out several times a week.

maybe you can help me out here wiht a question i have...

i eat 4-5 meals a day, i weight 160 pounds, 5'11, no matter how much i eat or do, i will NOT gain a single pound...and i do not get any bigger from working out, ill be up to 85pound dumbells for free weight bench press, but if you look at me, you'd probably think id have trouble doing 40 pound dumbells.... any tips on how to get bigger....im trapped in a thin body
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Im 5'8 175 I break I can't get weight on me cuz idunno maybe cuz of my mix. My max on benching is 315 I use nitro and cell tech!
            99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by stewie

i eat 4-5 meals a day, i weight 160 pounds, 5'11, no matter how much i eat or do, i will NOT gain a single pound...and i do not get any bigger from working out, ill be up to 85pound dumbells for free weight bench press, but if you look at me, you'd probably think id have trouble doing 40 pound dumbells.... any tips on how to get bigger....im trapped in a thin body

do you curl? what do you eat?

me I eat pretty much nothing but protein steak chicken ect.

Comment

it's not so much the number of meals you eat, but the calories you take in.

example: chuck liddell eats 4200 calories per day to maintian his weight of 205. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

the problem is u sound liek ur an ectomorph type of person, meaning that u have reg or long arms and legs, long n thin muscles and narrow chest n possibly short upper body, muscles develop slowly and weight gain is an issue for these type of people, calories are a must to keep the weight up and heavy mass building exercise.
                  85lbs for a dumbbell is fine, but for ur height u need to have a good spotter or trainer to keep u pushing harder then u ever been for those extra reps and adding more lbs each week, for a beginner or your weight , ur able to see result quick and get cut up easy, after that u feel like you're going no where and it makes thing frusrating. Eating 4-5 meals a day isnt enough, but it also depending on what you're eating and when?

I would perfer you to get a good friend at the gym to help u push your way thru your plateu and force your way to another level by heavy training, but dont over do it or go to heavy, something u cannot handle will hurt you, i been thru this before bc i was to impatience. you need to eat more meat, but lean meat to keep u fit and musclar, another thing is try to eat 6-8 meals a day, not a giant meal, i used to eat 12 times a day and counted what i ate and it worked, a good source of protiens and supplement can help you achive further development. if not learn about juice and the effect of each kinds and what they do and dont, if this is ur last resort, but if u have no knowledge for this, then dont do it, i dont wnat to be blamed for any kind of action u do or take, if u do take it and do the right kind and keep it in track for 8-14 weeks, you can gain 15-35lbs and keep atleast 70% of what u gained when you come off it. its alot to learn, it took me 8 years but dont rush bc you will learn from mistake.

Comment

i dont know how many calories i take in....but so far today ive had

big plate of scrambled eggs, 4 pieces of toast, and a potatoe

for snack i had some weird thai food...not sure what it was i ate...

for dinner im having chicken breast with rice and veggies

and before i go to bed ill have a small meal to hold me off for the night

i can like...burn off the calories before they even get to me
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                      Im 5'8 175 I break I can't get weight on me cuz idunno maybe cuz of my mix. My max on benching is 315 I use nitro and cell tech!

read my reply above, it will get u an idea, its hard to explain it step by step on the net, unless i write a book on it. little questions can be helpful

Comment

i dont know how many calories i take in....but so far today ive had

big plate of scrambled eggs, 4 pieces of toast, and a potatoe

for snack i had some weird thai food...not sure what it was i ate...

for dinner im having chicken breast with rice and veggies

and before i go to bed ill have a small meal to hold me off for the night

i can like...burn off the calories before they even get to me

I eat 2x that lol

Comment

3500 grams of calories equal to 1lb of fat, it is depending on what source of food is ingested in ur body, simple carb? complex carb? or very complex carbs. i would consume a good small protien solid food, liek chicken or beef 30 misn befor u hit the gym with some complex carb to keep u burning the food for fuel when u have a long hard work out then going to the gym on an empty tummy that would use up all ur blood sugar gluclose and burn your own muscles down for enegry just to keep you going in the gym, if not you will get light headed or dizzy, even yet the feelign of puking after a hard work out, if you lack of salt and sugar, you can get bad cramp , which is painfull when your muscles lockup

Comment

i loved it when i had a good peice of good steak and a protien shake an hour before bed time, i wake up feeling thick and hard and fuller looking, i supplement my protien drink with gultimane, misspelled. also before bed time, take ur mulit vitamins man, those shit do work and keep those body function working that foods didnt give u enough of what your missing out on eating

Comment

calf muscle cramped really bad once I thought I was going to die

Its not a happy fealing LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X