Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one care for a WORK SAFE Girlfriend thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
    lol the pasty one is cara she was a great no lie... prolly top three in the picture about top 8 overall lol

yea I know a few know like the girl in the middle and the girl to the far right. They both have twin sisters who i also got with. They found out of course cause they tell each other everything
    If there wasn't a computer and thousands of km's between us. I'd give you a high 5. That shit is fucking Ace!

Comment

Its all about the odds lol I hang with alot of girls. I get shot down ALOT... but if one of every 5 gets with me than im happy lol. Im always with large groups of girls and alot if the times im the only guy. I dont mind cause I will mostly get action from one of them that means plus there is no competition or cock blocking. Now high school is over though i think college is gonna be alot harder
      Last edited by Bcozzi71; 08-14-2008, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
        Its all about the odds lol I hang with alot of girls. I get shot down ALOT... but if one of every 5 gets with me than im happy lol. Im always with large groups of girls and alot if the times im the only guy. I dont mind cause I will mostly get action from one of them that means plus there is no competition or cock blocking. Now high school is over though i think college is gonna be alot harder

College is actually easier. Well, at least you have larger numbers. Plus then you get the girls that have been cooped up all their lives, and now they are free. lol.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
          College is actually easier. Well, at least you have larger numbers. Plus then you get the girls that have been cooped up all their lives, and now they are free. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
            thank god lol i cant imagine a world without getting some girls lol

Comment

yea, don't go to a tech school lol.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                good damn it. it suck major balls especially in a program with majority bein male... fuckin sausage fest.

but on the gooood side i live in a freakin college town. i cant wait to meet and greet the noobs this semester

Comment

I would venture to say it is a little harder for freshmen. Suddenly college girls magically become "mature" and want to date older guys.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                    I would venture to say it is a little harder for freshmen. Suddenly college girls magically become "mature" and want to date older guys.
                    "thats one thang i luuv about high school girls... i get older, they stay the same age"

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                      Nope, haha
                      That happens to about half. At least at my school. But still the numbers are on your side.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Nope, haha

That happens to about half. At least at my school. But still the numbers are on your side.
                        I went to engineering school and still got laid... there's no excuse not to fall into some punani in college (unless you don't like punani)

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yeah... if the girls at a tech school are ugly... head to a nearby school. i mean girls will appreciate it if a guy is smart AND social.
                          my 91 cb7
                          Originally posted by 4doorfury
                          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Were any of your schools 8-12:1 males to females? Mine was. It was pathetic. A wagon train of guys for every girl. Used to go to a state university to visit because it was a lot better.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Were any of your schools 8-12:1 males to females? Mine was. It was pathetic. A wagon train of guys for every girl. Used to go to a state university to visit because it was a lot better.
                              51% female, 49% male at mine.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

yea, thats about how mine is... it sucks... but i'm not even really in the market though cause i have a girlfriend,

but it still sucks to look at guys all day.

then i go to her school at night and its lik eher whole fucking dorm floor is filled with drunk chicks runnin around in shorty shorts

Comment

Working...
                                X