USB to Exit sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB to Exit sign

haha yea so in wed3k's "yay for school" thread i mentioned the USB to exit sign and promised pics so here they are. this is how bored we got at school. my roomate found it somewhere all packaged up and never opened. jyardbandit was the brains behind this masterpiece. pretty much ripped everything apart and attached the spliced usb cable to the main board that the LEDs run off. so anytime the computer turns on, the exit sign comes on

how much shipped?

thats awesome

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

eh may be for sale in the summer, check back soon!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I wish I had a Macbook Pro.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

haha yea its nice

Comment

I have seen so much stuff that plugs into USB ports to simply light up. like at Christmas time they had all these little trees and shit.

WHY?!?!?!? Don't you have wall outlets in your house? Hell I have 9 USB ports on my comp and still have to swap shit in and out.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                I have seen so much stuff that plugs into USB ports to simply light up. like at Christmas time they had all these little trees and shit.

WHY?!?!?!? Don't you have wall outlets in your house? Hell I have 9 USB ports on my comp and still have to swap shit in and out.
                that is awesome for you. im glad you are enjoying ur 9 usb ports. we did this cause it was FUN. i plug a usb cord into my computer and the sign lights up. fucking sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                  that is awesome for you. im glad you are enjoying ur 9 usb ports. we did this cause it was FUN. i plug a usb cord into my computer and the sign lights up. fucking sue me.
                  dude thats great and funny. I think that sign is awesome. I love USB ports.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                  X