Damn I can't seem to get away from ACCORDS>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I can't seem to get away from ACCORDS>

HA HA HA I meant darn i can"t seem to get away from Accords. I tried fixing up the 88-91 honda civic hatchbacks and the 92-95 eg also, but i just dont feel the love for them compare to my old cb7. Good news is I'm picking one up this week for 600 dollars and its in mint condition. =) Oh yeah don't flame cause I don't got pictures yo! So with all this jibber jabber I'm returning back with my second cb7.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

good to hear chan!

Comment

Thats great dude. Pics when available.

Comment

thas good to hear....ive had 7...and now on my first wagon....so yeah, have a hard time with other cars...except my CRX but its dead now...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
          HA HA HA I meant darn i can"t seem to get away from Accords. I tried fixing up the 88-91 honda civic hatchbacks and the 92-95 eg also, but i just dont feel the love for them compare to my old cb7. Good news is I'm picking one up this week for 600 dollars and its in mint condition. =) Oh yeah don't flame cause I don't got pictures yo! So with all this jibber jabber I'm returning back with my second cb7.
          WOW i thought i was the only one that felt this way. cause i got a ef hatch my self with a B20z swap and all droped the whole nine but i just dont feel the same about as my CB and my CB is completly stock it's crazy but, i got about 1900 save for the h22 so the cb wont be so stock anymore

BTW try to get some pics of the up coming Cb i'd like to see it

Comment

whoa dude its been a long time, good luck and get some pics up.

Comment

Working...
            X