• Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny youtube clip: Male Restroom Etiquette

just check it out, its hella funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw&eurl=
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

It was kinda funny, I didn't actually 'laugh out loud' though. It was really slow, coulda been alot shorter. I talk to people when I go to the bathroom so I don't see the big deal, but then again I also show my friends my balls(the movie waiting) so who knows.

Comment

The ORIGIANL of that was funnier (see if I can find it)

Originally posted by jboyce
      I talk to people when I go to the bathroom so I don't see the big deal,

WHAT???!!! Your the type that freak me out. I walk in check for an empty stall. No empty stall. I walk out and find another restroom.

(NEVER a urinal after I went into walmart and was pissing and looke dup and this guy was next to me stareing at my dick. I looked at him and said "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!!???)
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WHAT???!!! Your the type that freak me out. I walk in check for an empty stall. No empty stall. I walk out and find another restroom.

(NEVER a urinal after I went into walmart and was pissing and looke dup and this guy was next to me stareing at my dick. I looked at him and said "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!!???)[/QUOTE]

lmfao!!
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

i don't talk to random people man, i only talk to people i know, like yesterday i was pissin next to a coworker an talkin to him, urinals were next to eachotha but it had a divider. just stare straight ahead an it's chill, i aint got no sham tho, i'm willin an able to put my dick on the table. i dont care if some *** dude wants to check out my dick i'll let the bitch take a picture.

Comment

Working...
          X