AIM name problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AIM name problem

So, I want to consolidate my screen name with the rest of my online identity, which just so happens to be my name here. However, AIM claims the screen name has been taken. Ive had the name on my buddy list for a little while, and its never signed on. My current screen name is h0ndaacc0rd22 (I made that a month or so before I made this name), and I was wondering if that was why it said it was already a registered screen name. Its been something that Ive wanted to do for a while, I just never got around to it for one reason or another.

Ive tried signing into the other name, in case I had actually created it, and forgotten about it, but none of the passwords I would use work.

As far as I know, Im the only person to use this alias, as Im registered as it pretty much everywhere in the accord world (here, at, ad, hhu, etc), so I dont think its a problem with someone else owning the name. but, theres always that chance.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

dude i dunno if you remember or not, but back when aim came out...people registered every fuckin name they could think of, they never fuckin use em, they prolly dont even remember the passwords n shit to login to them, so thats why you cant create shit. i got my ol screen name stolen by some cracker and i kept it on my new bl for a while and the bitch neva signed on, so i lost all my old buddies cause some punk kid wanted my name for like a fuckin day.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      So, I want to consolidate my screen name with the rest of my online identity, which just so happens to be my name here. However, AIM claims the screen name has been taken. Ive had the name on my buddy list for a little while, and its never signed on. My current screen name is h0ndaacc0rd22 (I made that a month or so before I made this name), and I was wondering if that was why it said it was already a registered screen name. Its been something that Ive wanted to do for a while, I just never got around to it for one reason or another.

Ive tried signing into the other name, in case I had actually created it, and forgotten about it, but none of the passwords I would use work.

As far as I know, Im the only person to use this alias, as Im registered as it pretty much everywhere in the accord world (here, at, ad, hhu, etc), so I dont think its a problem with someone else owning the name. but, theres always that chance.
      same here i wanted to use the name i have on here but was used so i picked F20Bpwrdcb7 instead

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

well, I tried accord22, instead of acc0rd22 (the o is a zero in my username), but no dice. I have a feeling it has more to do with my current screen name being too similar to the one i want or something. I tried to find a way to maybe delete it, however, I dont think you can.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

after 6 months of nonuse.. the SN wont work and u will have to reregister it

Comment

Working...
          X